Stand And Deliver

Otaku-san

Chuunibyou
Tired Of The Search?

(A new board for search and find)

You may remember an anime show or film that you watched eons ago, though no mater how you try to remember it nothing seems to joke you memory. All you can recollect is a segment from the 00:25:37 screen time that leaves the main protagonist with only his right hand in his other, preaching "OH HALA, SHIKI SHAMA SHI SHI"!!!

WELL NOT ANYMORE

Our band of merry men (BBS members), can do the investigating for you. whether it's descriptions of characters, the plot line or just some random image

ALSO

To keep it board active, maybe some of you other members have a series, film manga that you want to buy. You have a few strong sources but yet you still feel you can crack a better deal or just don't have the time. Well then leave it to the BBS members to track it down and find you the best deals :3

This is the on the bases where the whole forum can contribute, answering whenever and however they can

PLUS
Sticky's on
  • 1.Sellers to Stay away from
    2.Best/trusty e-commerce shops thus for
    3.Words of Wisdom from Madam Rui*

(To Be Confirmed)

When it comes to sales, we don't really need a specific board for it. Also if you where considering ebay, i believe we where against having ebay auctions on the forums so thats a no go to. I personally don't see the need to ask for more in depth queries at present, noone has really done so as of yet, so it seems rather pointless at the moment. If people where to do so and it was more of a frequent thing then i could see a forum for it working, but not until then.

I like the idea of a stickied "Find that Anime / Character" thread. :)

On the subject of (un)trustworthy shops and good deals - perhaps the "Sales" thread in General Anime could just have a new title and then all buying and selling info which doesn't belong in the marketplace could go in there? I'm struggling to think of what you could call it which doesn't make it sound like an actual trading thread though...

Arbalest said:
Also if you where considering ebay, i believe we where against having ebay auctions on the forums so thats a no go to.

Well anyother e-commerce site other then ebay whether that be from UK shores or American

sounds like a good idea, I like the sellers to stay away from, I never know if I can trust places where I want to buy things.

Back