Street fighter II or Street Fighter Alpha

necromancer_1983 said:
I still need to see SF II V. Iv'e heard it's pretty bad compared to other SF anime.

Yeah actually saying it was ok was a bit of a lie. It was actually pretty rubbish. Don't waste your time. There is no need to watch all anime on the Earth. Stick to the good ones. SF II V is def not a good one.

I forgot to say that you can get an anniversary edition of SF II on the PS2 with all the different versions of SF (Turbo, Championship Edition etc.) with the animated movie on it too!!! Great buy.

i like both, but SF2 was much better imo

the animation was super for an old anime, the action is so ... umm.... ACTION!

and it was just so kool.....

while i was on the net searching around i came accross the new street fighter anime movie called
Street Fighter alpha Generations.
on amazon.com they are listing it for pre order i think around july, or september it will be released.

im looking forward to it.

SF II was the better of the two IMO, however not to detract from SF:A because I also enjoyed that, just to a slightly lesser degree.
I also really liked the character designs in Alpha Tessai. They had a much "harder" look about them, which I really liked.

As for SF II V :? I have to say I actually quite enjoyed it. Sure the animation was never gonna be as good as the movies but at least it pretty much stuck to the origional SF II story, which I think was the major hook for me. :D

Back