Summer 2010 anime airing list.

Kirrimir

Adventurer
dl9x.png

As far as i know it's still subject to change.

Discuss.

I've been waiting for the Black Rock Shooter anime to be released for months so can't wait for that and apparently the manga for highschool of the dead is really good so i'll be checking that out too, as for the others i'll probably just take a look at the first few eps and see from there.

High School of the Dead is that zombie + fanservice show innit? I'll probably have a look at that. Sengoku Basara I'll catch sometime after the Funimation/Manga DVD release of the first season. Amagami is a maybe.

Mistudomoe looks like it would make me want to stab my own eyes out with a compass pin.

Sparrowsabre7 said:
Shiki looks kinda interesting. But what happened to Iron Manime? =(

Its due in autumn I think.

I'll probably be watching Seikimatsu Occult Academy (this season's anime no chikara project IIRC), Highschool Of The Dead, Ookami-san and Digimon Cross Wars with potential watches of Strike Witches 2 and Shiki.

Might also watch Mitsudomoe if it gets a good response.

Looking forward to Black Rock Shooter, but I think that date's wrong, wasn't it pushed back again recently until July or so?

Also this seems incredibly empty, surely there's at least another series or two airing

Don't think there's anything for me this time around, and all the currently-airing shows I'm watching are due to end at the end of this season. Summer looks to be a good time for me to finally get caught up with all the DVDs I've bought lately and haven't gotten around to watch.

I was under the impression Highschool of the Dead was slated for a fall release, not summer. Also I think the Black Lagoon OAV is due in July.

But yeah, more shows will probably emerge as time goes on. I wouldn't read too much into it at this point.

Yeah, first Black lagoon OVA is due in July i believe. Also the next Darker than Black OVA is slated for a release ont he 26th this month and the next in two months time. erm, i will be watching High School of the Dead and Kure-nai from that list. Also the Black lagoon OVA and DtB OVA.

fabricatedlunatic said:
Mistudomoe looks like it would make me want to stab my own eyes out with a compass pin.

That pretty much sums up my first impression too!

I'll take Shiki, Basara, Kuroshitsuji II and maybe Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin. Will probably take a look at BRS too even though I am not that interested, simply because it's being given away for free on magazines and streamed free. It seems rude not to partake. A couple of the others look as though they might be interesting depending on the execution so I'll wait and see.

Feels as though spooky/supernatural shows are particularly in fashion at the moment.

R

Well, I can safely say what I don't want to watch immediately upon looking at that. It's stating the obvious, but everything there has the potential to be pretty awful.

Will likely watch Black Rock Shooter, possibly Highschool of the Dead (just because it's Madhouse).

Was considering Kure-nai (purely becuase I remember Brain's Base from the Baccano! credits) but was slightly disturbed by the ANN themes listed for the series ("incest, loli..."). Was the series as bad as that makes it sound?

I will try to watch High School of the Dead because it looks like an very fun and silly ride and the Kure-nai OVA's. Be nice to revisit them characters again.

sic vita est, the original Kure-nai involves incest and I suppose, in a way, some loli depending on your definition, but its more of a drama than them words would lead you to believe. I would also chuck a 'slice-of-life' in there as well.

Might watch High School of the Dead for a laugh, every chapter is tits and someone hatin' on Hirano Kouta, so it might keep me entertained for a bit before I get bored.

There are quite a few on there that I'm interested in so I will probably be watching Shiki, Seikimatsu Occult academy, High School of the Dead, Nurarihyon no Mago and Ookami-san

Assuming Legend of the Legendary Heroes is as self-parodying as the title I'd be up for that, if it's a super serious take on the genre then I'll pass.

That Nurarihyon show looks semi-interesting (mainly because of IG). Shi Ki also looks semi-interesting (mainly because of Madhouse) and lastly the Legend of the Legendary Heroes looks semi-interesting.

I'm somewhat drawn to Mitsudomoe and Tono to Issho.

Back