Should Susan Boyle have won?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CitizenGeek

Guild Member
Right? She's more talented, her story is more interesting and she's generally a fantastic role model for every single human being. Diversity were great, but Boyle was better!

Pssssh. I don't watch Britains Got Talent but after a quick youtube scan;

Diversity > Boyle

I'd like to see Susan Boyle dance like that... I don't think it's gonna happen though.

Raw talent means a Diversity win for me.

a big who cares, the show, the contestants and the judges are all a waste of space, i avoid reality tv like the plague, i prefer shows with actual talent on them.

SundayMorningCall said:
a big who cares, the show, the contestants and the judges are all a waste of space, i avoid reality tv like the plague, i prefer shows with actual talent on them.

Like Takeshi's Castle, right? XD

Spyro201 said:
SundayMorningCall said:

i'd rather rewatch 1 series of that over and over than all these reality shows put together

Ryo Chan said:
Spyro201 said:
SundayMorningCall said:

i'd rather rewatch 1 series of that over and over than all these reality shows put together

I ******* LOVE Takeshi's Castle. Gotta love ridiculous size vehicles with paper rings at the front.

CitizenGeek said:
Takeshi's Castle is amazing, yes, but the topic is about how amazing Susan Boyle is =<

Why not mix the two? How awesome would it be is Susan Boyle entered Takieshi's Castle?

Ugh. She's disgusting. However, I did like her afterwards and she seems a lot nicer, and quite respectful. I really hated the way she played up to the press and cameras, because it was painful to watch. I was never a fan of her, I didn't think she was that great of a performer on the first audition, however, it was interesting to see what one persons tweet could do to one persons life.

Seeing Diversity win was hugely fantastic. I breathed such a sigh of release and their performance was spectacular. The whole room I was in was ready to be disappointed by her winning.

Off Topic, but: Adam Lampert should have owned Kris Allen last week on American Idol. I love Adam, seriously. I hope they both do well, though.

iisan said:
Man, I saw a Takeshi's castle when someone actually won, and I thought 'I can die happy at this moment'.

Me too. I was in shock.

I'm not sure which I prefer, the Water Pistols or the Ray Guns though :lol:

Jayme said:
Ugh. She's disgusting. However, I did like her afterwards and she seems a lot nicer, and quite respectful. I really hated the way she played up to the press and cameras, because it was painful to watch. I was never a fan of her, I didn't think she was that great of a performer on the first audition, however, it was interesting to see what one persons tweet could do to one persons life.

Who was the person that tweeted about Susan Boyle?

I flipped it on yesterday and saw a big bald bloke eating all the Ferrero Rocher whilst making hilarious comments. I don't really watch the show but if that guy is presenting it next year I'd tune in!

Susan Boyle has an excellent voice, but she didn't have the best voice of the competition, that was Greg whatever his name was (when he stuck to singing Soprano!).
I was glad Diversity won because they deserved it more. There were alot of great acts though this year, I couldn't decide who I wanted to win.

Susan Boyle is talented yes, but I don't agree she should have won. On the semi-finals, the fact that alot of her rendition of Memory was pretty off went by unnoticed because its Susan Boyle, and she can do no wrong. Her life is basically set for her anyway - she'll make an album, make millions of it, won't even have to crack any of the foreign markets because shes already a youtube sensation, and bam, shes set. Add on the fact that no one really thought Susan Boyle was amazing for her voice (which is good, but is nothing spectacular. If we're going by spectacular voices, go for Shaheen Jafargholi - how a child that small can produce those notes I do not know).

Diversity on the otherhand have a much harder thing to break into. How many famous street dance acts do you see? The 100,000 might help them take their talents further, allowing them to set up more of a future for themselves. Their performance showcased how talented they are - bringing something new to the table each time that they have choreographed themselves (showing another talent), as opposed to Susan choosing two songs already written by major musical composers.

And the person that tweeted about Susan Boyle was Lily Allen, saying
"I thought her timing was off on Britain’s Got Talent on Sunday – no control, and I don’t think she has an amazing voice.â€

Cago1020 said:
And the person that tweeted about Susan Boyle was Lily Allen
Doesn't she pretty much bitch about everyone anyway though? She's usually making some underhand or just outright vocal comment about somebody in the spotlight.

Back