Telepathic Wanderers anybody?

Jimi-Jam

Dandy Guy, in Space
Spotted a review for this over on ANN - sounded like the sort of thing I might enjoy.
This was their brief synopsis:

“If a smart, sexy, well-drawn thriller aimed at a mature audience appeals to you then this is a title you should certainly be checking out. One of the best all-around manga titles that you probably aren’t reading.â€

Yeah it sounds like a good story. I've been sold it anyway, just ordered the first volume.

I find it much harder finding and choosing a manga than an anime. So thanks for mentioning it.

Thanks butch-cassidy - don't think it was actaully going to take much encouragement, suffice to say it's on my ever growing list of manga to purchase when funds permit.

Harkins - have to agree - I've only been getting into anime and manga for the last 2-3 months, seems like I'm happy to watch alot of varied anime but its taken awhile to start finding manga titles I like the look and feel of.
I notice you have Anne Freaks on your profile-tab - did have a little peak at this when I was last in town last - you obviously rate it, what do you think of it?

Anne Freaks is definitely a good read if you like a fast moving action/thriller. I’ve read the first two volumes and have the third to read. The fourth and final volume is due out soon. So a completed manga from ADV!

It really does speed along, which is good, although occasionally seeming to skim the plot a little but that’s my only criticism. With such a fast moving story you’ll find that you’ll read it very quickly but it has stood several re-reads already.

So, having now read the first volume of Telepathic Wanderers I’d say that I prefer Anne freaks so far.

One thing about Telepathic Wanderers is that I read a review that mentioned something about a small feature of the artwork. Unfortunately this has stuck with me while reading it. Not sure if it would have bothered me had I not read about it but I’ll never know now. I’ll say what it is but I’ll spoiler it.

The eyes are drawn rather far apart which I’m finding slightly distracting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back