Thanks Ryo Chan and Arbalest

Paul

Ghost of Animes
Administrator
Just a thread to say thanks to Ryo Chan and Arbalest for taking the time to organize and carry out this year's Character Battle. It isn't easy planning something on this scale - it's been running for nearly two months! - and the fact that it's worked without a hitch (other than Luffy losing in the first round!) is a credit to them both.

Just wanted to say well done.

Thanks alot guys, though there were suspicious battles that i think Paul rigged. Yes Paul, i'm blaming you for my characters getting put out :(

It was fun.

Cheers guys, the tournament was a great blast I loved voting for my fave fighters

Next time though I shall put my loyalties towards less sucky fighters

I had something to do, and it made me feel like I did something that will change the face of AUKN. :p
Thanks Arby and Bro.

Heh, i should thank Paul for letting myself and Ryo host it this year, and Ryo for letting me help out as well. It was great to be able to do the character battle, and hopefully will get the chance to do so again next year. I didn't even realise it has been two months since we started it.

Me and Ryo are still talking about it, but we should be able to do one in a couple months, its all up to Paul though i would expect.

It's not happening unless I have certain guarantees Luffy will make it through to the semi-finals this time, like Arbalest performing seppuku ;)

Paul said:
It's not happening unless I have certain guarantees Luffy will make it through to the semi-finals this time, like Arbalest performing seppuku ;)
Hey!...i voted for luffy, i wanted him to go through, why not someone else :p

Arbalest said:
Paul said:
Hey!...i voted for luffy, i wanted him to go through, why not someone else :p
Can't we just be fair and let all the Straw Hats win instantaneously, Then the second/actual competition shall commence. And, If its not implied - I'd be voting for Luffy this time round. The Thousand Sunny should win a few rounds as well. ;p

hehe now now paul you should know i've moved on from hating Luffy to Death Note now :p

as for 2008 edition, as arby said, i've plans underway to start it some time in April/May, with this years being bigger than ever

Back