The 12 Days of Christmas 2019 Sale for Anime Limited and MVM Entertainment

That means tiger & bunny uprising and the whole Durara series for me, wonder if I'm gonna have the same wait for some MVM stuff, they haven't said anything like this yet as far as I know

Edit: only pet shop and eromanga I'm waiting for if this happens with MVM, only other orders are the mystery box, fate HF II and Berserk steelbook

8ki3Lez.gif

Grav's Estimated MVM Spec List:

• Amnesia
  • And You Thought There is Never a Girl Online?
  • Another
  • Armed Girl's Machiavellism [Standard release]
  • Bakuon!!
  • Battle Girl High School
  • Bodacious Space Pirates
  • Broken Blade
  • Busou Shinki: Armored War Goddess
  • The Eccentric Family Season 1 [Standard release]
  • Ergo Proxy
  • The Familiar of Zero [Complete Collection]
  • Fate/Grand Order -First Order-
  • Fate/Stay Night
  • FLCL
  • GATE [Standard release]
  • Girlish Number
  • Girls und Panzer
  • Girls' Last Tour [Standard release]
  • Kampfer
  • Made in Abyss [Standard release]
  • Monster Musume: Everyday Life with Monster Girls
  • Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun [Standard release]
  • No Game, No Life
  • Princess Principal
  • Sagrada Reset
  • Sakura Trick
  • Sasami-san@Ganbaranai
  • Scum's Wish
  • Serial Experiments Lain
  • Seven Mortal Sins
  • Soni-Ani: Super Sonico the Animation
  • Tenchi Muyo! OVA Collection [Standard release]
  • Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle
  • Yusibu [I Couldn't Become A Hero, So I Reluctantly Decided To Get A Job]

After careful consideration, nothing for me today.

I already have A Lull in the Sea CE BD set (which was on a previous sale), Chobits, Hidamari Sketch, Sakura Trick and Maid Sama, Slayers Try and Romeo X Juliet I'll probably import the NTSC DVDs from the US, I have no plans for Ikki Tousen for the time being and the rest are try-before-you-buys.

As always, I won't be going for the mystery bundle tomorrow.

Got Starmyu today. Dunno how much I'll like it but i tend to like idol/music shows so i probably will.

For anyone who hasn't seen it Little Busters is my pick of the bunch in today's sale. Properly good show in my opinion.

Since I got paid I swept up the last of the Funi titles I wanted. Namely Ass Class but I also grabbed Lucky Star since it is a show I was on the fence about grabbing for a while (the first half is extremely bloody tedious)

That means tiger & bunny uprising and the whole Durara series for me, wonder if I'm gonna have the same wait for some MVM stuff, they haven't said anything like this yet as far as I know

Edit: only pet shop and eromanga I'm waiting for if this happens with MVM, only other orders are the mystery box, fate HF II and Berserk steelbook
I'll be posting updates tomorrow evening, wanted to see where I stand and what I can get up to before we finish on Monday. I'll be working Saturday getting orders packed up ready to be labelled on Monday.

Do we know when the MVM mystery boxes are expected to ship?
I can update on this and sadly both mystery bundles for days 6 and 12 will be after the new year. Stock is just taking so long to get from our suppliers, we've only just received the magic day stock! [which was ordered a week ago].

Anime Limited mystery box contents:

Red: Angelic Layer, K - Missing Kings, Kiznaiver, Pigtails, Rokka.
Bonus items: Anime Limited branded tea towel, Gankutsuo booklet, Perfect Blue art cards.
Blue: Amanchu S1, Genius Party & Beyond, K Return of Kings, Re: ZERO Part 1 CE, Your Name Steelbook.
Bonus items: Anime Limited branded tea towel, Patema Inverted booklet, Perfect Blue art cards.

I went for neither, as I don't do mystery boxes, but I'd personally have preferred red. Two of the titles are ones I'd like to own but find too expensive, while I don't own the other three. There's only one title I'd really want from blue, and would have ended up with two duplicates.

Source: SocialAnigirl.

Bonus items: Anime Limited branded tea towel, Gankutsuo booklet, Perfect Blue art cards.
Blue: Amanchu S1, Genius Party & Beyond, K Return of Kings, Re: ZERO Part 1 CE, Your Name Steelbook.
Bonus items: Anime Limited branded tea towel, Patema Inverted booklet, Perfect Blue art cards.

I went for neither, as I don't do mystery boxes, but I'd personally have preferred red. Two of the titles are ones I'd like to own but find too expensive, while I don't own the other three. There's only one title I'd really want from blue, and would have ended up with two duplicates.

I wonder if AL also included a standard of Re Zero for the corrected discs.

The blue box is honestly a dud for me as well, 2 duplicates, 1 I don't want as the part 2 is sold out but that leaves 2 for me to enjoy

I wonder if AL also included a standard of Re Zero for the corrected discs.

No

Back