The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Ordered Gungrave vol.4 in the Play sale and I finally got Gundam Char's Counter Attack and F91 yesterday. Also managed to pick up the 2 disk R4 Special Edition of Steamboy in my local Tower Records, I love being able to get cheap R4 anime locally :D

Love hina vols 1 n 2 turned up this morning =x still waiting for Inu yasha vol 1 =x but today i brought Rayearth for £5 at a local shop =x and also Demon Diarys vol 1 in manga which i have yet to read!! im also waiting for FY vol 4 in manga to turn up 2 =x

Apart from all the stuff I posted above, got some other things today- Paradise Kiss vol 3 (I asked for volume 1, but might as well keep this and buy 1+2 myself) and Tsubasa Chronicle manga vols 1-7.

WTFDaveMustaine said:
Necromancer said:
Just opened my Christmas present from Charter_Mage (I'm allowed to open one thing on Christmas Eve) which was GitS: Man Machine Interface :D
Please tell me what it's like. :)

I've read the first 2 chapters so far, it's full of lots of technical jargon I don't understand but Motoko's little robot helpers are so cute ^_^. Today I got Casshern Robot Hunter (thanks neptune2venus), Samurai Champloo (thanks valha) and Grave of the Fireflies (thanks Neko) :D.

Yesterday i brought The works anime boxsets =x they were both knocked down from !5.99 to 9.99 so i got 20 dvds for £20 w00t!!!! the bosets included....

Adventures of mini goddess vol 1
Haibane-Renmei vol 1
Chobits vol1 << already have it but o well lol
Gungrave
Lain vol1
Tennchi muyo vol1
Lunar legend tsukihime
Paranoia Agents vol1
R.O.D the tv vol1
texhnolyze
Ninja-Scroll-Dragon stone
Under arrest-the complete OVAs
Bubblegum Crises collection
Vampire princess vol 4
Urizei-yatsura-rember my love
Urizei-yatsura-only you
Trigun vol1
Love hina vol1<< have this 1 =x
Ranma 1/2
Oh my goddess! vol1
^_^

I only got one anime DVD for Christmas but I'm really looking forward to seeing it; Interstellar 5555: the 5tory of the 5ecret 5tar 5ystem by Leji Matsumoto and Daft Punk. I remember seeing some of the music videos on MTV a few years ago and now I can't wait to see the whole thing.

Paul said:
I only got one anime DVD for Christmas but I'm really looking forward to seeing it; Interstellar 5555: the 5tory of the 5ecret 5tar 5ystem by Leji Matsumoto and Daft Punk.

I got that last year, it's a great musically inspired anime! "One More Time" has to be the best 'video' out of it.

From play.com I got today:
Animatrix OST
Memories
Virus Buster Serge

Non-anime

Ring/Ring two (US versions)
The Doll Master

I'm in for an anime/horror fest!
________
NEVADA DISPENSARIES

Thanks to some cash at Christmas I've bought the first DVDs in absolutely ages: GitS SAC 1st gig 7 disc thinpak, Memories and Grave of the Fireflies. Unfortunately the first two are temporarily out of stock at the mo but it's all well worth waiting for. Play.com wnter sales for the win there.

I could have spent the money on things like rent and driving lessons, but that's what all my overtime at work is for!

Today NGE Plat #6 arrived (thanx Chomo) along with Lain vols 1-3 (4 not here yet) and Fruits Basket vol 2 (1,3,4 not arrived yet). My mum's threatening to ban me from my comp if more stuff arrives :x.

ive not posted anything here in abit so here what ive got seen then.

Divergence Eve #3
Last Exile #7
Neon Genesis Evangelion Platinum #6

and got sky blue and please teacher boxset for xmas.

oh and i got last vol of hack games.

Back