The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Ath said:
This one's a bit of a risk. While DevotedDVD seems to be completely dead when it comes to current listings, they still seem to have a warehouse clearout section. One listing I spotted was Dragon Ball Z Kai complete on BD, for £44.14 delivered. Figured for that price I'd take the punt (and indeed, it seemed to be their last copy since it's now sold out on that page).

It remains to be seen whether I'll actually receive this though, I'll keep everyone posted :p

That release is messy in terms off the score. Some of the discs contain the Yamamoto score whilst the majority contain the lazy Kikuchi score. But for £44.14 thats a ******* steal mate! I hope everything goes well!

I have all my pre-orders for the year now, so I am pretty much done buying anime/manga till Jan, still perusing good deals on FMA stuff, namely the last two parts of Brotherhood on BD, if anyone knows of a good deal, let me know thanks.

About time I picked up these two:

Nisemonogatari - Aniplex USA Limited Edition Blu-ray
Nekomonogatari Black - Aniplex USA Limited Edition Blu-ray

Not sure how long they'll take since the Aniplex sets are 'special order' but I can guess it'll be at least 2 weeks or maybe 3.

UPDATE 30th September 2014:

Looks like Gargantia (Viz Media LE Blu-ray/DVD) is being processed like as planned.

But not only that as it looks like UP1 managed to get Nekomonogatari Black (Aniplex LE Blu-ray) and Nisemonogatari (Aniplex LE Blu-ray) in 'Being Processed' mode. I ordered them 6 days ago and they arrived at least 2 weeks ahead of schedule, that's quite impressive for an Aniplex title (specially when Neko Black is on 'Special Order' which meant it should have taken a bit longer to arrive).

Baggie_Saiyan said:
That release is messy in terms off the score. Some of the discs contain the Yamamoto score whilst the majority contain the lazy Kikuchi score. But for £44.14 thats a **** steal mate! I hope everything goes well!
Indeed, the score situation was the reason I wasn't going to buy DBZ Kai at all, but the price was too good to ignore!

Spice & Wolf Manga volumes 4 like new condition for 1p on amazon
Spice & Wolf Manga volumes 5 like new condition for £1.30p on amazon
Plan on picking up volumes 1-3 next week

Legal Drug Omnibus from The Book Depository

Pre-ordered from Amazon(because they were all at a good price just now):

Drug and Drop Volume 1
Noragami Volume 2
A Certain Magical Index Novel 1

Back