The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Just ordered Shingu 1-5 (including the art box) from UP1, it looks like a show thats relatively unknown but looks great nonetheless, Im definetly looking forward to watching it.

Disco Machine said:
Play.com is so weird...I ordered four things at once, and they all came seperately packed over two days. I suppose it's something about weight with customs and all that...just seems kinda odd to use four envelopes instead of a small box. -_-
I've found that DVDs tend to be send in individual packages but books are all put in the same package. Also DVDs state the price/value on the label. It might be the same for cds, and maybe games, but I've never bought games from Play and never bought more than one cd at a time.

I got Case Closed vol2 and One Piece vol 1 mangas from Ottakars a few days ago, and GetBackers vol 14 and Hunter x Hunter vol 8 mangas arrived from United Publications yesterday morning.

Last anime i bought was Battle Vixens Vol.1, and Paranoia Agent Vols.1&2 (both very good)
shonen_bat.gif

The other day me and my sister bought:
Manga:
Mars volume 10
Chocolate volume 1
Fruits Basket volume 4
Bizenghast volume 1
PhD volume 1
11th Cat volume 1
and i also won Hana-Kimi volume 1 on ebay

Anime:
Samurai Champloo volume 4

FUMOFFU looks so much fun...I might start on that when I finish off the few series I've got going on now.

Today came...

-Hellsing 3 and 4 (all finished now)
-Bebop 3 (er...half-finished now...?)

Bah, finally run out of space for DVDs and books... time to sacrifice some socks... and on top of that, I've ordered;
Fruits Basket 13
Berserk 2,3
Rurouni Kenshin 24, 25
Domu

More SilverScreen fun!

I got the Bebop movie and Peacemaker 1 (and a couple of WWE DVDs) with 40% off...nice.

And Elfen Lied 2 came this morning.

valha said:
i got gungrave vol 5 (about time) and brust angel vol 3

I got Burst Angel vol 3 today but my bro didn't add his new card to his play.com account and his old one expired just before gungrave was ment to be sent out :evil:

Case Closed 3 (third Ottakar's manga club stamp) and Dragonball 3 (free 4th book) from Ottakars - although I would have the next Case Closed as the free book had it been available.

The final volume of Fake, which I originally ordered in January, arrived in the post along with a package of mangas from United Publications.

Back