The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Have Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero on order over on UP1USA for quiet some time now, but still not delivered. Would need to check if i ordered this together with a pre-order, can only check this when i get home.

And so that's how your FUNi spreadsheet looks like :D

In fact i'm in the middle of creating a FUNi spreadsheet for the Limited, Anime Classics and S.A.V.E. editions myself. This after the discussion we had at the end of May in the Q&A thread.

Think i'm at about 80% complete now. When done i'll create a thread and that spreadsheet will be available online for all and corrections can be suggested. Thought it would be an easy job, but under estimated this a bit.

I keep thinking about doing something like that. SQL back-end, EAN primary Key. Web based front-end, ability to filter columns, price retrieved from Amazon via API including international and most other anime centric stores via web scraping, along with the likes of Zavvi, Base etc. Highlighting of lowest price, maybe graphing of price histories etc. Probably never get around to it, but maybe one day.

Space Battleship Yamato 2199 vols 5-7 (japanese blu ray release). I did get the first 4 of the US release, but seeing how i have no idea when the others will be released i decided to get the japanese release instead. I was lucky and able to get them with the first release bonus, a illustrated slip case. I also may get vols 1-4 of the japanese release and then get rid of the US releases i have.

[EDIT] well my control didn't last long. Ordered vol 1-4 of Space Battleship Yamato 2199 (japanese blu ray release). Since i have paid mt car insurance and break down cover for the whole year i've found that i've got a bit of extra money to treat myself and thats what i just did.

Log horizan part 2
Familiar of zero part 2 and 3
One piece film col 12 and 13
Bleach 15 parts 1 and 2
Nadia
Patlaor OVA 2
Soni-ani
RWBY
SPACE DANDY SET 2
Level E
Sketchbook
Wanna be the worlds strongest
Garden of sinners recalled out
Legend of lemnear
Lupin the 3rd siberia
Yamibo
Sentimental journey
Puchimos
In solitude where weare least alone
Little nemo

Dance in the vampire bund scarlet order part 3 manga

Nadia: Secret of Blue Water (BluRay) from SpeedyHen via Rakuten. SpeedyHen have the best price I can find for Nadia, and combined with a £5 Rakuten voucher I got it for £42.

I Am Here is a great wee series. Glad to see it getting some love. As for me, I bought Spice and Wolf novel 14, Assassination Classroom 4, Gestalt 7 and Nisekoi 9 today.

Pre-ordered the Psycho Pass movie from Amazon JP. Whilst it doesn't contain English subtitles, it's pretty much a given that the same people who subbed the TV series will do the movie - and it's easy enough to play back the BD with said subs.
I really want to pre-order the Arslan BD sets but they don't have subtitles and there's no softsubs for me to use since nobody subbed it. On the positive side I am expecting Code Geass: Akito the Exiled v3 LE w/Box to be shipped this week.

Mangaranga said:
Pre-ordered the Psycho Pass movie from Amazon JP. Whilst it doesn't contain English subtitles, it's pretty much a given that the same people who subbed the TV series will do the movie - and it's easy enough to play back the BD with said subs.
I really want to pre-order the Arslan BD sets but they don't have subtitles and there's no softsubs for me to use since nobody subbed it. On the positive side I am expecting Code Geass: Akito the Exiled v3 LE w/Box to be shipped this week.

Oh nice. You planning on getting any Ghibli JP BDs if you haven't already? I might pickup Ocean Waves next month since it's one of my favourites.

I should make my July preorders fairly soon, I've missed out on one or two little things the last couple of months by waiting for no real reason.

NormanicGrav said:
Oh nice. You planning on getting any Ghibli JP BDs if you haven't already? I might pickup Ocean Waves next month since it's one of my favourites.
I can't say I'm really planning on pickup up anything Ghibli outside of the two sub only titles. I already have a bunch of them from Studio Canal. The next things I have my eye on are Ghost in the Solid State Society, K-On!! BD Box and possibly the Death Parade BD Box since it's stupidly cheap (~£90 for the Standard and £125 for LE w/out shipping etc). Not exactly sure what VAP are doing but Death Parade was amazing. If I don't get the JP Box I'm hoping Andrew has picked up the rights since I know he really liked it too.

Back