The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Pre-ordered @ UP1USA:
Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works Box 1 LE
Tsukimonogatari: Yotsugi Doll
Durarara!!x2 Shou Volume 1
Durarara!!x2 Shou Volume 2

I was considering getting Aldnoah.Zero and Persona 4 Golden, but they are relatively low on my priority list for now (especially considering the gap between the Part 1 + 2 releases).

I _may_ have been able to get hold of a new (still wrapped) copy of the OniAi LE for the bargain price of £26.17 (inc shipping) from amazon marketplace seller all your music. It suddenly appeared and I snapped it up pretty quickly... Only slight concerns are that it could be an error or someone else could have also ordered it as it looks like they placed it on Amazon JP and Amazon FR at the same time... I'll have to wait and see what happens... Current order status is preparing for dispatch.

Clearing some of the things that have been on my backlog of things to get since 2012:

Anime:
from zoverstocks:
Mahoromatic vol 1 (last part that I was missing)
Azumanga Daioh vol 1
from ebay:
Utawarerumono vol 5 (last part that I was missing)

Manga:
from betterworldbooks:
Nabari no Ou vol 11
from ebookmole:
Higurashi When they Cry Eye-Opening arc vol 4
from Bee's Emporium:
Nabari no Ou vol 12
Higurashi When they Cry Eye-Opening arc vol 2 (last part of this arc that I was missing)

Picked up the old limited edition BR release of Freedom from a marketplace seller. I already have the Manga UK release and had been thinking about picking up this better version for £40 seeing as it's one of my favorites... Well it dropped to £35 so I jumped in.

in other news my OniAi LE is saying shipped so fingers crossed!

Back