The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

I decided to grab a copy of Konosuba! The Movie from Anime-On-Line, since it hasn't been announced in the US yet, the UK Standard release includes a slipcover, and it was only £12.49. 👍

I should have added it to my AlltheAnime Christmas sale order, but didn't think about it until after I had submitted that order. Oh well, with £8 shipping to the US it was less than £3 more when ordered separately from AOL, so no big deal.

And, I also grabbed one anime-related Blu-ray title - I ordered a copy of the Spirited Away: Live on Stage release from GKids, for in-store pickup tomorrow at my local Barnes and Noble bookstore, for $20.99. The Blu-ray features two separate stage performances by differrent Japanese production casts, so that should be an interesting watch.

Ordered from All The Anime: (Christmas Sale)

Akame Ga Kill! - Complete Series (CE Blu-ray)
Cowboy Bebop - Complete Series (CE Blu-ray)
Food Wars! - Complete Season 1 (CE Blu-ray)
Kaiba - Complete Series (CE Blu-ray)
Kids on the Slope - Complete Series (CE Blu-ray)
Parasyte -the Maxim- Complete Series (CE Blu-ray)*
SHIROBAKO - Complete Series (CE Blu-ray)
Summer Days With Coo - (Blu-ray/DVD CE)

*I know I said at the start of the sale I wasn't going to order this, but I have a habit of caving in & changing my mind later on. 😞

Last edited:
My least Christmas Sale spending ever from Rightstuf/Crunchyroll, I only pre-ordered two items during the sale, with my 10% Crunchyroll Mega Fan discount and a 10% Holiday code stacked on top:

crholiday23.jpg

From AL Xmas sale.

Konosuba s1+2
Tatami galaxy
Lupin part 4

Jujutsu kaisen pts 1+2
Cardcaptor

Parasyte
Kids on the slope
Maquia

MVM

Haibaine Renmei

Amazon uk/jp

Konosuba the movie
My dress up darling
Sound euphonium ensemble contest

EBay

Kanon blu ray collectors edition
Witch on the holy night special edition

Ordered from Ebay:

A Couple Of Cuckoos: Season 1 Part 2 (Blu-ray)
Full Dive: This Ultimate Next-Gen Full Dive Rpg Is Even Shittier Than Real Life! - Complete Series (LE Blu-ray)
The Case Study of Vanitas: Season 1 Part 1 (Blu-ray)
Utawarerumono: Mask Of Truth - Complete Series (Blu-ray)

I went ahead and pre-ordered the Suzume UK Steelbook from Anime-On-Line today for £18.74, since it doesn't appear we are getting one in the US unless it gets announced later as an exclusive for a specific retail store.

My final order from UP1 before they sadly close shop today:
How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom Part 2 (Hyb) DVD/Blu-ray
Is It Wrong To Try To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon?! - Season 3 Collector's Edition (Hyb) Blu-Ray

Bit the bullet on the K-On! Limited Edition. I'm double dipping, given that I have the AU boxsets for S1 and S2, and have already triple dipped on the movie for reasons. But I want the LE, with the packaging and the artbook and the artcards. And spare discs for my fave series (one of them at least) will never hurt

From UP1 Yesterday aka my final UP1 purchase
Gundam Build Fighters Part 1 Collectors Edition

From AL
Gundam Build Fighters Part 2 Collectors Edition
Mobile Fighter G Gundam Parts 1 and 2 Collectors Edition.

From Amazon
Original Dragon Ball Movie Collection DVD
One Piece Collections 26 - 28 Blu-Ray and DVD Combo Pack

My final order from UP1 before they sadly close shop today:
How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom Part 2 (Hyb) DVD/Blu-ray
Is It Wrong To Try To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon?! - Season 3 Collector's Edition (Hyb) Blu-Ray
Says on the site that they're doing maintenance and checkout suspended until January. I guess they'll keep going until they can't shift any more of their remaining stock?

I grabbed their last copy of Bakemonogatari just in case. Used to own the Aniplex LE but sold it years ago. Feel like watching it again, and £20 is about right (will be £15 DotW at AOL now of course).

Ordered from Ebay:

Sword Art Online: the Movie - Progressive Scherzo of Deep Night - Limited Edition (Blu-ray)

Bit the bullet on the K-On! Limited Edition. I'm double dipping, given that I have the AU boxsets for S1 and S2, and have already triple dipped on the movie for reasons. But I want the LE, with the packaging and the artbook and the artcards. And spare discs for my fave series (one of them at least) will never hurt

I also ordered a copy yesterday & I received a dispatch email 6 minutes later. 😯

Back