Hidamari Sketch - Specials
Dragonaut - Resonance - Complete Series
Oh Edo Rocket - Complete Series
My Bride Is A Mermaid Complete Collection
Special A Complete Collection
Ghost Sweeper Mikami - Collection 2
Taisho Baseball Girls Complete Collection
Kama Sutra

you know Planetaxel i wish there was a take out system where you can list out series you dont want ................... let me explain

let say your on all titles from new to old to hentai to anime to the ones you've got and to the ones you haven't got ect ect

and your browsing having a look and you see series you dont want e.g. hentai or anime you already have or your not interested in * in my case romance series*
and lets say you have a full personal list of the websites titles and you had a delete system, say i had a look though the hole list of titles and the first thing i would delete or remove is the hentais, and series iv already got and the ones your not interested in, And then the list will be shorter and what evers left will be on your next to buy list and it will be lesser hassle to look though

Isn't it just as easy to do the same thing but add all of the good shows to your wishlist? Then they'll vanish as you buy them automatically and you can see at a glance if the price has changed.

R

^ Might it not be easier to use another site where you can search by genre (say a review site, or MAL or ANN) to find things you might like to buy? Then you can just search for the titles on Axel.

I'm fine with PlanetAxel's listing system as it is as long as they stop mixing up non-Anime titles with Anime. If anything I prefer using their system to the likes of HMV and UP1.

Anywho brought:
Jyu-Oh-Sei - Complete Series
Kimi ni Todoke Volume 1

I now fancy buying the boxset for KnT, but don't want to pay UP1's price >.<

Some manga ordering and stuff.

Hunter x Hunter: Volumes 15-17
Which means I now have the first 18 volumes, gonna take a break and buy some other stuff for the time being.

Girl Friends: The Complete Collection: Omnibus 1
Quite an early Pre-order, now I have to wait all the way til October for the Yuri goodness.

Still waiting for my Orders made last week.

animefreak17 said:
you know Planetaxel i wish there was a take out system where you can list out series you dont want ................... let me explain

I just keep my own list of anime I want. Every so often I check on amazon.com or TRSI to see if there is any new anime on the horizon. If there is some new anime I think I will want then I add it to the list. I put the list in date order and include the price.

If I preorder something I put it in bold. When it gets shipped out I delete it from the list.

The only problem I have with Planetaxel is (like reborn said earlier) occasionally you find a release put in the wrong section like a live action title in the anime section or an anime title that isn't in the anime section (you know it is on the site because you can see it when you do a search).

Anime:
Pokémon the Movie: Black - Victini & Reshiram / Pokémon the Movie: White - Victini & Zekrom

Manga:
A Certain Scientific Railgun Volume 1
Is This a Zombie? Volume 1
Pokémon Black & White volume 6

animefreak17 said:
megagold5 said:
I was just thinking of buying this: https://www.planetaxel.com/product/Need ... 4131012616 from PlanetAxel, but it sounds like it might be a bit sharp for my liking... Pffffffffffffffffffffff.............

the so called heroes are ass***** so no i dont recommend it

October-18-2011-20-12-49-DoubleFacePalm.jpg

Heh.

DevotedDVD finally posted Madoka v1 + box yesterday, so I should receive that (and hopefully not a customs charge to go along with it) in a week or two. Stay tuned to find out if there's anything wrong with it /o\

ayase said:
^ Might it not be easier to use another site where you can search by genre (say a review site, or MAL or ANN) to find things you might like to buy? Then you can just search for the titles on Axel.
Nah, surely it would be better to find a list of all the DVDs in the world (non-anime included) and then take out all the non-anime ones, then filter by inverse-genre to remove all the genres that you do like, to leave you with a list of things to then go back to the original list and remove??

Rui said:
Isn't it just as easy to do the same thing but add all of the good shows to your wishlist? Then they'll vanish as you buy them automatically and you can see at a glance if the price has changed.

R

i did that today of all the complete series/movies of anime they had i wanted and let me tell you its big and now when something new is going to be released il just had it to the wishlist

Back