The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Lawrence said:
But Endless Eight is the best part of season 2.
Ahahaha. I didn't find watching Endless Eight nearly as painful as I'd expected, and perhaps even dervied some perverse enjoyment from watching practically the same thing eight times in a row, but... ahahaha.

Er, that's all. I haven't bought anything ;_;

RE Endless Eight - Don't make the same mistake I did and try and watch it all in one go. Watch one episode at a time our you'll probably end up going mad.

Also, just brought two eBay lots: R2 versions of Tokyo Underground and IGPX (complete editions).

The main reason I waited so long to get season 2 was because I couldn't justify paying a lot for Endless Eight. It was £20 in Forbidden Planet and I figured that was the cheapest it was going to get with that 4-disc set.

Ian Wolf said:
RE Endless Eight - Don't make the same mistake I did and try and watch it all in one go. Watch one episode at a time our you'll probably end up going mad.
I originally dropped the series as it was airing due to Endless Eight. I'm actually trying to find enough time in my hectic life atm to marathon it all in one go. Will I go mad? Probably. Would I be able to brag that I endured all of Endless Eight from start to finish? Yes.

i ordered from hmv

fairy tale 4
strike witches 2
chaos head

ordered from UP1
freezing
heaven's lost property season 1 and 2
please twins
please teacher

my first orders from UP1 ^_^

animefreak17 said:
i ordered from hmv

fairy tale 4
strike witches 2
chaos head

ordered from UP1
freezing
heaven's lost property season 1 and 2
please twins
please teacher

my first orders from UP1 ^_^

I ordered from them last week, the DVD's were with me within two days. Impressed!

Blu ray from HMV as they were the same price as online:
Eden of the east (series)
Redline (I bet now the price will finally drop)
Arrietty

Bleach 35 and 36
Fairy Tail 5 and 6
Naruto 55

I need to really catch up with Bleach and Fairy Tail, but although I have the money to buy more, I just can't justify splurging out on too much manga atm.

animefreak17 said:
speedy mail hail UP1
price boooooo

by the way who here choose the ASAP or the complete opinion

i choose the complete opinion

I choose ASAP. I like it when I get parcels through the door and don't like waiting until everything is ready before it gets sent. Mainly because I preorder from them usually so I wouldn't want a preorder causing something else to take like 2 months til its sent :p

Cathe said:
animefreak17 said:
speedy mail hail UP1
price boooooo

by the way who here choose the ASAP or the complete opinion

i choose the complete opinion

I choose ASAP. I like it when I get parcels through the door and don't like waiting until everything is ready before it gets sent. Mainly because I preorder from them usually so I wouldn't want a preorder causing something else to take like 2 months til its sent :p

yeah i thought about that so i had to redo my next list for dvds thats already out. i do them complete * the ones that are already to be shipped out * it said it'll cost more if i did choose asap

When I order from UP1 I normally select 'Complete order' but then give instructions in the notes section, for instance if I ordered 5 items I might request shipments of 2 items and 3 items. It usually depends on what I am ordering (limited editions, preorders etc).

Stuff bought over the last few weeks. Still haven't seen any of these yet and I'm not even half way through watching Nadesico yet...

ordered some anime from UP1 last night/this morning (note I divided it into 4 different order shipments)

1) Strike Witches - Complete First Season (Blu-ray/DVD Combo) & Dirty Pair Flash (DVD)

2) Shakugan no Shana: Season 1 [Blu-ray + DVD] & Shangri-La Part 1 Limited Edition

3) Shangri-La Part 2 & Freezing: Complete Series (Limited Edition Blu-ray/DVD Combo)

4) Bunny Drop Premium Edition

Back