The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Dragon Ball Z Kai Season 1 arrived today, gutted to find that it's not Widescreen, I didn't know and have already ordered the other 2 seasons that are available, I find it so distracting. Presumed coz Kix were showing it Widescreen the BD would be no different, except not cut.

Its been a year since i've bought anything and i've step aside anime a bit too but now im back.

I've bought a few bargains at amazon like GITS Solid State Society, Summer Wars and The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya.

I consider myself a bargain and felt that these itens on really a bargain atm so was a no brain. Have seen it all already but its always good to have them in my collection.

Well I did order DBZ Kai Seasons 2 & 3 on eBay today but since putting season 1 on and finding its 4:3 ratio, I've sent a request to cancel it, hope they'll do it. According to the returns policy I can send it back within 7 days, so they should but still a bit worried I'm gonna have some problem.

A few days ago in town, I got Revolutionary Girl Utena: The Adolensce of Utena for £2.25 from the British Heart Foundation. They had quite a lot of manga which was all in very good condition, funnily enough it was placed in the children's section XD They had random volumes of series and the firt 30 volumes of One Piece.

From Amazon I preordered Bodacious Space Pirates part 1 which shall be my first anime purchase of the year, and I ordered A Certain Scientific Railgun volume 3 since I need to catch up on all the voulmes released.

Forbidden Planet yielded Sakura Hime Kaden 9, 07 Ghost 2, Sand Chronicles 8 and the 7th Spice and Wolf novel. The Fopp sale (it's the same as HMV's) got me Ah My Goddess Season 2 parts 1-3 for £18 (they had a complete boxset which was £24... I win at sales) and The Sky Crawlers for £2.25. Now to wait for MVM to put AMG season 1 as a deal of the week.

D. Gray-Man from HMV.

I'd seen the complete season 1 and 2 collection last time I was in but it was only the parts left today. The price was still good with the sale so I bought them instead. Don't know much about the series but it sounded interesting. I'm quite particular about my shounens but I have a good feeling about it.

Got my refund for DBZ Kai S2&3 so ordered
Dragon Ball Z Season 1
Dragon Ball Z Season 2 (reduced to £16.29 on Play.com)
Dragon Ball Z Season 5
Naruto the Lost Story

Back