The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

I get a friend in the US to tack stuff onto her Rightstuf orders for me, since she'd be getting free shipping anyway. She will then mail them to me, marked as gifts and undervalued, and with her address as the return, not RightStuf Inc's. I got a message from her this morning saying my last thing has come in to her, so I should be getting Aoi Hana, Strawberry Panic and Antique Bakery DVDs in the post soon.

Last day of the Rightstuf sale, so some last minute items from me: (All BD as to be expected)
- Flowers of Evil
- K-On! Season 1
- Maid Sama!
- No Game No Life Standard Edition
- Tamako Market
- Towanoquon

I've also ordered two BDs on behalf of another forum member.

Pre-ordered Wagnaria 3 Parts 1 & 2 from UP1. While I feel utterly ripped off by the price AoA are charging, I love this show too much to not have the last season. Hopefully this will be the first and last time I have to pay their (IMO) extortionate prices for a show.

I took advantage of AL's early bird deal for Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam Part 1 of 2 - Blu-ray (w/ Ltd Edition Box)

and i have absolutely no willpower, as i caved and ordered Fullmetal Alchemist - Blu-ray Ultimate Edition, i was determined not to get it as i have the Funi one but as i say....no willpower.

Gemsy-chan said:
and i have absolutely no willpower, as i caved and ordered Fullmetal Alchemist - Blu-ray Ultimate Edition, i was determined not to get it as i have the Funi one but as i say....no willpower.

Mean while at Anime Ltd Headquarters
5y4YVK.gif

Although I keep saying 'you have no more room for bulky sets, you don't need it' my will power is starting to diminish every time I look at it....

Gemsy-chan said:
I took advantage of AL's early bird deal for Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam Part 1 of 2 - Blu-ray (w/ Ltd Edition Box)

Thanks for the heads up on that, I have just ordered it myself.

Gemsy-chan said:

You have more willpower than me. I ordered it the minute I heard about the set.

I also bought Gundam Zeta Part 1 via the Early Bird Deal. August is looking quite busy for AL, thus also my bank account, so I really hope they have more Early Birds, not just for the cheaper prices, but I can spread the cost a little more.

KBaggy said:
Gemsy-chan said:

Thanks for the heads up on that, I have just ordered it myself.

Gemsy-chan said:

You have more willpower than me. I ordered it the minute I heard about the set.

But less than me :mrgreen: I'm still in dubio to double dip this, giving myself time until July 5th ;)

Pre-ordered from UP1USA:

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Ultimate Collector's Edition (Funimation)
Highschool DxD BorN Limited Edition (Funimation)

From Anime Limited Store
- Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam Part 1 (w/Box)

From UP1USA
- The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Ultimate Collector's Edition
- Highschool DxD BorN Limited Edition
- Persona 3 Movie 4: Winter of Rebirth Collector's Edition

From Amazon JP

- ONE PUNCH MAN Blu-ray Volumes 1 - 6

Back