The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

I used to have Psychoelectric Girl, Hanasaku Iroha and Natsume's Book of Friends but then common sense kicked in and I sold them :)

I Also have the Psychoelectric Girl PE and all three Hanasaku Iroha PE's I wish to sell off, as I don't care for the series at all. Natsume I'm watching on streaming right now, and I actually like that one a lot - reminds me of a "lighter" version of Mushishi. Wish I would have gotten those PE's from NISA.

I have about 10 other NISA PE sets I do like, I just have to keep them in a separate standard bookshelf unit, along with all my coffee-table-sized anime art books and other over-sized anime releases, such as PonyCan LE's.

Last edited:
Thought I’d share a pic of my NISA PE releases that I have

JkBvaCo.jpg

DKRAqIy.jpg

Well I just grabbed a set of all three Natsume PE's in Like New condition, for not too bad of a price for being OOP - so now I definitely need to get rid of my three Iroha PE sets to offset some of that cost.

Mega pickup in Newcastle yesterday. Comic shop had an offer on where if you spent £100 you got a £10 gift card free. So I bought:

My Brother's Husband 1
A Certain Magical Index novel 11
Baccano novel 4
The Ancient Magus' Bride 7
Watamote 10
In this Corner of the World
and a Sailor Moon bag for my friend's Christmas present

Used my £10 ERASED code and picked up the Hyouka CE as I missed the early bird offer. I actually meant to do this a while ago but seems to be one of the many things that have slipped my mind recently. Anyway due to the lateness of my order I obviously won't be getting it before Christmas, which is fine as I probably won't have watched it by next Christmas anyway...

Back