~The avatar thread~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Corum lasted less than a month.

New one is chibi Kei. I like it a lot, and imagine this one will stick around for a good while.

My avatar size violation is also down to only 7 pixels now. I'm becoming too law abiding...

Additional: Hang on... post number 1985... The Dirty Pair debuted on TV in 1985... On the day I was born... if only it was my birthday today, that could have been truly spooky :p

I decided to watch an episode of Dirty Pair in honour of this occasion. It's certainly bright, colourful and retro, but the narrative isn't the best I've seen.
Then again, I hear this show was an important title in the early days of university anime clubs in the US.

Zin5ki said:
I decided to watch an episode of Dirty Pair in honour of this occasion. It's certainly bright, colourful and retro, but the narrative isn't the best I've seen.
It's fantastic fun though. I too watched half the OVA's this afternoon. Kei & Yuri were pretty progressive characters for anime at the time - Possibly still are given what some depictions of women have descended to today... Sometimes the show even has a nice, simple message - delivered by women in skimpy outfits smashing, blowing and kicking the **** out of everything and everybody until the world's made right again.

If I was God, that's all children's TV would ever be.

Lupus said:
You have to guess.

Also ayase, I love your avatar.

oh cripes it's something from the 70's isn't it. Put into english as Galaxy something...can't think for the live of me what it's called though :lol:

Was considering going for a Vash avatar for Triguns two weeks, but my new found liking for Feldt was enough for me to choose her over Vash ;p

well i'm skipping trigun, i'll do the My-Hime

but for the moment i got a little something that i call:
The Shippuuden-Spin

I've decide to part-take in the Mai-Hime theme week and got a new avatar.

Tiz Nao! I wanted Haruka, but Nao is good too. Besides, Haruka had a better part in Otome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back