The Celeb Factory

Status
Not open for further replies.

doriangrey64

Completely Average High School Student

Name Of Forum: The Celeb Factory

Link to the forum: http://thecelebfactory.sytes.net

Type of Forum: Celeb picture forum but also has general sections.

Mission Statement/Forum Summary: If your looking for the latest and greatest celeb pics look no further.

Number of Members: 158 and growing.

Number of Posts: 3,405+ and growing

Unique and Special Characteristics:
Not only does this forum give you access to the latest female celebrity pics, but you can also find male celebrity pics here aswell. 95% of the topics that i have created and will go on to create will either be 'High Quality' (HQ) or 'Ultra High Quality' (UHQ) so you will always be getting quality when ever i create a topic. The picture gallery has been seperated into sub-forums which will make it much easier for you to find your favourite celebs. The galleries are updated daily with a variety of celeb pics, you will also be able to find on the forum great wallpapers which you can use to spice up your boring desktop. Also one of the celeb pic topics is even filled with over 1000 High Quality Jessica Alba pics so if you like J.Alba this is the forum for you to check out.

Beside the Celeb pics you will be able to enjoy a host of other things on the forum such as games and heated dicussions with theother members about why you think 'Lost' is a crap TV show (it actually isnt) or why Horror movies in the cinema today are so crap. You will be able to play such fun games as counting, this and that, 10,000 to 0 and so many other exciting forum games lol.

Do you like to make graphics and blends? Well here at 'The Celeb Factory' you can show off your latest creation to get positive feed back and constructive criticisms which will help you in the long run to improve your gfx skills. I have also created a custom Avatar gallery which i update regular with new pics, there is a wide selection so that no one is left out.

Custom Notes:
In only a couple of days this forum is really starting to grow and will continue to grow to bigger and better things, so join today before the forum become too hot for you to handle.

Link to the forum: http://thecelebfactory.sytes.net

I know it's not good etiquette to feed the troll but please, take your online gossip-rag elsewhere. The shallow filth of modern celebrity thrills me about as much as receiving a playful jab in the crotch with a stun baton. Begone.

This post brought to you by the twin gods Caffeine and Long Day At Work. Thank you and goodnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back