The General Conversation Area

Voddas said:
You just bought glasses? Do you need them or were you going for the intelligent look?
I'm apparently short sighted. I need .5 in th left and .75 on the right eye.
It's nothing really, so I don't need to use the glasses all the time.

It's annoying to realize I don't have perfect vision.

And Voddas, you could get those varilux (?) type of glasses, they don't need a prescription and AFAIK, do not harm your vision as they are similar to sunglasses.

Tachi- said:
I couldn't picture Chaos with glasses.
I'll wear my work clothes and glasses to Expo then :p Hope it's sunny though.

Voddas said:
I hadn't realised you'd done OVER 9000! posts chaos. Nice one! :thumb:
Hey, me neither - awesome! =)

chaos said:
Tachi- said:
I couldn't picture Chaos with glasses.
I'll wear my work clothes and glasses to Expo then :p Hope it's sunny though.

Do it!, i'm going to be wearing a suit anyway :lol:
might just have speakers in the inside pockets, blaring out Muse - Uno lol.

Got my contacts, put em in and i look weird, but in a cool way :) came into work wearing one today, showed the team and they thought it made me look like i had a bloodshot eye (do i take it that the black spirals coming off it are more normal then? lol)

Oh hai thar guys

Been a while since I was on, but I find whenever I'm concentrating on a good game that takes 30-40 hours of playtime, then it's about a week or so.
Anyhow people off to the MCM gonna meet up like usually, same place same time, EXCEL(lent). I got Will's number, and i'm sure he's saved mine

Letter to DR. Pepper

Dear Doc,

Your a prick, your smart **** slogan "whats the worst that could happen" is a curse and you should be shot.

My current situation is a piss take, in reply to your slogan:
The worst that could happen is, i open a bottle of DR.Pepper just before receiving a call from one of my staff.

Shortly after resolving his problem, the Dr. Pepper fell over and exploded all over my keyboard and desk, resulting in me shouting a number of swear words in quick succession.

On closer inspection, the base of the battle isn't fully flat.. thus being the cause of the spillage.

In conslusion; your a twat.

Tach

Dr Pepper is an evil scientist who plays with yourt mind Tach. You should have known better. lol

Awesome contacts by the way. I got your second txt too. Hope you wore them to work to wear them in. :D

Voddas said:
Dr Pepper is an evil scientist who plays with yourt mind Tach. You should have known better. lol

Awesome contacts by the way. I got your second txt too. Hope you wore them to work to wear them in. :D

Indeed i did, needless to say i got some funny looks....but on the other hand i guess i was giving them funny looks too :p

I'm looking forward to tomorrow night, wearing them at the pendulum gig :lol:

Here's a suggestion. They ought to make the Steampunk Panel a literal panel. All there will be is a sheet metal panel, accompanying a kettle and a small photograph of Johnny Rotten (providing the steam and the punk respectively). It'd certainly be diverting.

chaos said:
we are meeting at the fox around 2pm, right after the steampunk panel.

Noted, plus I was wondering about this steampunk thing, they said on the site there is gonna be a band and such but it didn't say when. I mean it could have been for the October Expo for all I knew

Drinking Guinness on a work night..... getting home pays 12..... being in work today, i feel so tired!

-_______-

Everybody alright?

Morning Tachi. I too am not the most awake this morning. Finally completed watching Lucky Star last night. Good series, if you spread it out. Watching the episodes one after another is a different story all together tho. *brain fazzle*

Role on 4.30 already I say. Really not in the mood to be in work today.

Voddas said:
Morning Tachi. I too am not the most awake this morning. Finally completed watching Lucky Star last night. Good series, if you spread it out. Watching the episodes one after another is a different story all together tho. *brain fazzle*

I'm not a religious man....but Amen to that!

I'm yet to start Lucky star, i've seen trailers and it looks funny. Might see if i can pick some things up at the EXPO tomorrow :D

Just read this weeks Naruto and Bleach manga releases, i want them to hurry up i'm realy enjoying shippuden!!!!

*goes back to sleep*

I was watching Shippuuden last night as a matter of fact. I've got some major catching up to do. Started off putting it on hold so I had a handfull to watch at once but ended up leaving it for longer than planned. I'm upto episode 122 at the mo.

And stop rubbing in the fact your going EXPO! *jealous*

As your watching it and i'm reading it, whats going on in the anime?

I'm hoping to pick up the Anime tomorrow, considering i've just got upto the filler stage in Naruto unleashed.

In the anime I've just watched the young Kakashi arc, where you discover where he get's his Sharringan from and how he got the scar. And now I'm watching a fight between Sasuke and Deidara. Sasuke is winning of course.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh, your about 357 in the manga, im at 496. You've got a fair few eps full of decent fights coming up then a major "What? no way!!" when you get to the part im at now.

Zin5ki said:
Here's a suggestion. They ought to make the Steampunk Panel a literal panel. All there will be is a sheet metal panel, accompanying a kettle and a small photograph of Johnny Rotten (providing the steam and the punk respectively). It'd certainly be diverting.
I've seen that at the PIL gig last year. I demand something different this time.

Otaku-san said:
chaos said:
we are meeting at the fox around 2pm, right after the steampunk panel.

Noted, plus I was wondering about this steampunk thing, they said on the site there is gonna be a band and such but it didn't say when. I mean it could have been for the October Expo for all I knew
See you then and did I hear it right? Steampunk Band? Must see that!

Voddas said:
Finally completed watching Lucky Star last night. Good series, if you spread it out.
I need to see this one yet.... I've read the manga and they were good fun. Azumanga Daioh a lot better though.

Voddas said:
Amen

Back