The General Conversation Area

:lol:
Which characters that?
i loved the demo and it reminds me of the state army from FMA :p but i didn't want to pay £34.99 for it so have yet to play the actual game....the demo is fun enough :D

Morning Tachi and Ryo.
*yawn* Hows tricks?

Sucked that your Sky Box Broke. Getting up isn't too bad if it involves it getting fixed like. If mine broke I'd walk on broked glass. O_O

EDIT/ My sisters just gone into LABOUR!! My Nephew is on his way!!! XD

too many to count atm

and ofc i just did the stupid thing of chucking a nade at a mortor at point blank range with my commander

that's an hours work down the drain

Ryo Chan said:
too many to count atm

and ofc i just did the stupid thing of chucking a nade at a mortor at point blank range with my commander

that's an hours work down the drain

lmao
Your mental!

Anti tank soldiers firing into a small congrigation of infantry = massacre :twisted:

i like the snipers....fight people from the safety of a hill :p then run like a crazy man when they start to climb the hill :eek:

Ryo Chan said:
sept mine can't hit for the life of them

maybe it's cause the only males in my entire army are Welkins and Lasgo :D

they'll have this message on your headstone when you die "he was a ladies man.....believed firmly in 'its all about the boobs' sadly he was suffocated in a pair and now rests here" :p
it'd be an epic headstone moural

Tachi- said:
Ryo Chan said:

they'll have this message on your headstone when you die "he was a ladies man.....believed firmly in 'its all about the boobs' sadly he was suffocated in a pair and now rests here" :p

I always preffered the message on the headstone saying died aged 97 after crashing his private plane while trying to take the bra of his 25 year old wife :p

BlackWolf said:
Tachi- said:
Ryo Chan said:

I always preffered the message on the headstone saying died aged 97 after crashing his private plane while trying to take the bra of his 25 year old wife :p

It's a true Harem

best of all, most girls like other girls

"babes to the left, babes to the right"

Was that a Red Dwarf refrence there Black. Heh. :D

Afternoon all. Not hanging around like, just catching up. My sister is still in Labour so nephew to update yo uall on. Just playing the waiting game still. GAH! I'm so psyched! XD

Voddas said:
Was that a Red Dwarf refrence there Black. Heh. :D

Afternoon all. Not hanging around like, just catching up. My sister is still in Labour so nephew to update yo uall on. Just playing the waiting game still. GAH! I'm so psyched! XD

Glad someone noticed it :p Afternoon Voddas

lol :p well the sketches are the same person (and yes its a girl) but they are mostly from the top of my head, the one at the bottom with the mask is part Masked character from Gundam and part Rider from Fate/Stay Night. Its just a character concept i've been playing around with.

Back