The General Conversation Area

lol and i keep calling black ancient on msn :p

thanks panda. you know....your the first person to say naruto looks good....everyone else seems to thing Edward looks better....and he's just a rough sketch lol

ah cool its probably no secret but i <3 Arcuied, although i do prefer her manga incarnation, plus the fight with Nero Chaos is a lot longer there (not DBZ length but long enough) So if you end up liking the anime i would say get a look at the manga version as well :)

@Mono - Apart from Tachi saying I'm even more ancient than Black (that's charming thank you :p), I'm very well thanks!

Kids nowadays *tut*no respect for their elders... :lol:

@Black - I'm certainly getting on well with Tsukihime so far, so I'll definitely keep a look out for the manga :)

...how do you think i feel :p although i do now have a countermeasure, i'll just run with it and start calling myself "this old man" like Mion on Higurashi :p A word of warning though for the manga, Shiki is quite a bit different and even more so once he takes his glasses off...

Lmao oh i feel abit embarressed now :p
you know i love you guys lol (hopes that's enough not to get hit)

im only 18...mono's 17....young generation ;)

lol that doesn't make us feel any younger tach :p

Panda i would recommend you checking out Fate Stay Night as well :) unlike Tsukihime it got a longer run which was well used. In fact i may as well recommend Tsukihime and Fate Stay Night to anyone looking on this thread :p (providing of course they haven't seen it or already have it on their to watch list)

It's okay Tach only kidding :)

Fate Stay Night is also on my plan-to-watch list Black - I've held off on watching that one cos I read too much about it on wikipedia, so I had to wait until I had forgotten all the plot details (which I have just about now!) :D

BlackWolf said:
Archer won't be very happy with that :p

Even i knew it was Archer, and i've never seen the series ;p.

Also happy birthday Panda! When it comes to age, it don't matter, bar for one thing! Age brings wisdom :wink: . That said, i only turned 20 at the beginning of the month, so i'm only just into my second decade.

Happy Belated 20th Birthday then Arbalest. :D

Got meetings all this afternoon and they are draining the life out of me... can't stop yaaawning *yawn*...

Plus, nothing to tell about the baby yet. I'ts still staying true to it's vulcan death grip.

lol its clever....it knows that lifes harsh....so try to coax it out with anime :p
Poke'mon might be your first port of call Voddas lol
then move him onto more adult anime....like the overfiend.....black loved it ;)
(just playin mate dw)

BlackWolf said:
actually Tach me and Voddas share something there with Overfiend :p

So its true.....the overfiend is into group sessions?
*stares back at shop window* ahh must of completely missed that advert in the window...:p

Tachi- said:
BlackWolf said:
actually Tach me and Voddas share something there with Overfiend :p

So its true.....the overfiend is into group sessions?
*stares back at shop window* ahh must of completely missed that advert in the window...:p

I'll let Voddas explain when he gets back from his meetings :p We both had wonderful familes...i'll put it that way

Back