The General Conversation Area

I'm still enjoying it but I'm going to wait till endless eight finishes after all it does get a bit repetitive watching the same episode over and over again :p

Afternoon Mono.

I think it's a publicity stunt. Endless eps will just keep airing until an enraged fan (in Haruhi cosplay, probably) goes on a shooting spee. After which popularity will skyrocket amongst the general population who've not heard of Haruhi yet, as everyone will want to see this "anime that drove someone to commit mass-murder-suicide" and they'll sell tons of DVD's full of repeated footage to the unsuspecting masses. ;)

I'm currently watching PaniPoni Dash which is an awesome series :D

and I have enjoyed Hell Girl of what I have watched so far and really like the scenarios in why the characters have called upon Hell Girl's help

oh cool cool. i was thinking of watching the second season subbed, but i already say the first dubbed.

do you think i should watch it subbed then go back when it's dubbed or, wait till the dub

I have just had the following experience. My thoughts are in italics:

[Cu*tomer brings book to counter]
C: "Colin Dexter, he did write the Inspector Morse books, didn't he?"
Me: "...Yes, that is an Inspector Morse book."

It says "An Inspector Morse Mystery" right there on the cover...

Me: "That's £3 then please."
C: "£3?"
Me: "Yes."
C: "I thought it was £1."
Me: "No, £3." [points to clear, black on white sticker on the front cover reading £3.00]

Why are you even buying a book? It's now obvious you can't read, at all...

C: "Oh, well I won't get it then. That's too much."
Me: "These are new books you understand?"
C: "Yes, well." [exits]
Me: "Bye."

Have a nice day. Please slip and break your pelvis on the way down to the beach
. :)

Back