The General Conversation Area

Morning Ayase, I was never playing. I was just spectating. ;)

@Tachi: The best weapon is the arm sword for me and the Body Whip (you'll see). There are loads more powers available than what you see in the first part. Heh.

Hmm...i have to say...i love the way you can run up buildings and jump from dizzying heights and not lose any health :p he just destroys the place lol.

btw i've just rescued the gf in a APC. thats as far as i got lastnight. the agent bit was abit weird....you have to consume him before he gets to the heli? i was just walking along side him wondering where i am meant to be going lol.

Oh but today is not a good day. I was meant to come to a school, sign off on some networking installation after an inspection, and move on to a Childrens' Centre....

Not only is there no networking.....or IT suite.....or even a floor in some places...but the networking company say they never heard we were ordering it....I feel a headache coming on....

The school opens on Thursday.

Eep.

That sucks Mr.Chom :/ hopefully things will clear up by thurs.

I've just spent a while sat reading through the Aion and CGeek thread that was locked. Being absent whilst my thread was left to become a festering flameground i missed out on what was actually going on. and to this day i haven't fully read up on it but i have the general gist of things. anyway....at the risk of going down a road that people don't want to go down....the Forums are a much nicer place to be around now.

Morning Chom. Ouch, sounds a little unorganized there??? Hope it all comes together for you.

@Tachi: Have you not learned steath consume yet? ;)

I knew you'd enjoy it. Just wait till the virus spreads in the city. Imagine the first 20mins of the game but everywhere. lol

Tis fun. :D

Tachi- said:
I've just spent a while sat reading through the Aion and CGeek thread that was locked. Being absent whilst my thread was left to become a festering flameground i missed out on what was actually going on. and to this day i haven't fully read up on it but i have the general gist of things. anyway....at the risk of going down a road that people don't want to go down....the Forums are a much nicer place to be around now.
interesting you mention this, as CG ban periods ends tomorrow.

i was getting attacked by random people though! i liked killing hunters....but the civilians wheren't very civilized....it was like having the 4chan virus infecting NY :lol:

Yeah i have stealth consume :) the hammerlike fists wheren't as cool as the sword or the claws....and i want to unlock everything now :( (should go home when my mum is going home lol [at 3] then i can sit playing it all afternoon.....and when the gf comes over .....sleeping pills....then i'll carry on playing lol...genius)

And Chaos....the forums are peaceful, i revoke your right to unban.

chaos said:
Oohh! Lets hope argument diffuse before they get out of hand like said thread.

@Black:When did you post??? *checks back* AHA! Painting is a royal pain in the ****. Two coats all the way! You using a roller? They are life savers.

@Tachi: The hammer fists come in handy later. :p

Voddas said:
chaos said:
Oohh! Lets hope argument diffuse before they get out of hand like said thread.

@Black:When did you post??? *checks back* AHA! Painting is a royal pain in the ****. Two coats all the way! You using a roller? They are life savers.

@Tachi: The hammer fists come in handy later. :p

Why've i got the impression that there's going to be a giant version of a mutated monster that i'll have to kill or destroy somerthing really large?

i look forward to it :twisted:

And anyway....like in this country, the public decide things vial polls and votes, i believe we should hold a poll for a week deciding whether the public of AUKN want him back or not.

Thanks Voddas :p since you were the only one who actually took notice of what i said ;) Yeah we're using rollers, there's chance of splatter though but it gets the job done quicker plus we really need the living room done as soon as since tomorrow my g/f's stuff is getting moved in, and we're also getting our two three seater sofas getting moved in.

On the topic of CG ban, i say unban him and just see what happens. There's three possibilities, the first being that he'll come back a changed man, much calmer, less ready to start a flame war. Second being he's his normal self and has learned nothing. Third is...that he just doesn't come back...

I think he should be allowed back. If the same thing happens he gets banned again, but for slightly longer perhaps? This way the punishment gets more severe the more you act up.

Make sense?

EDIT @BLACK: TWO THREE SEATER SOFAS? How big is this place? I demand a diagram or photos at the least. Yes, it's true you get splatter off rollers but as long as you cover stuff and it's all one colour, your all good.

CitizenGeek. He's been around for ages, but obviously must have been just before your time.

He's an EVA and FF7 fanboy. :p

If anyone says one bad thing about the above, then it's everyman for himself. :lol:

Well i'm in a good mood today

i found a new AMV project to work on

a F/SN amvs too

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wTjgKLRg5p4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wTjgKLRg5p4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Back