The General Conversation Area

Haha, busted by spyro.

@Voddas, atleast a coffee won't kill you. i think i just ate cardboard. Stupid Leo liking these dirty chicken and chip shops.
Its just unhealthy grease :( (not that mac D's is any better, but atleast it tastes alittle better than deep fryed rubber chicken)

I'm in a driving mood, sat here looking forward to it, getting pumped up and thinking "what would jason statham do?" :lol:
Not that i'm considering cutting all my hair off, leaving stubble and becoming "The Transporter" or anything :roll:

Stathom would porbably keep himself going by finding the nearesert knitted nan and rub himsef all over her... lol

True that coffee won't kill me. Just hope it doesn't cause a suicide headache! No sign of one though so I'm sure I'm in the clear. ^_^
Mmmm.... cardboard and rubber chicken. The things you eat in your lunches Tach. :lol:

Hello peeps, not posted in this thread for a couple of weeks now.

Just handed in my notice at work, I've had the job there for 3 years now and worked there every holiday since I started uni, but I need to change. Not got a replacement job yet though.

How's everyone else managing?

Tachi- said:
Fair enough Smile different strokes for different folks an all that.

I've decided to call rui out. its a shame to see her so quiet. she used to post alot more than she does these days.

most of the old regulars have gone.

Aion
CG
Evangelion_Rocks
Doberman Phara..- Naww
Outlawstar
Butch Cassidy
McIcy
Skikes
Sy
Xel-something
Hyaku/Kurogane
LukasROAR
Melonpan
Ninja Boy!
Aya-Kun
JAKEMAN
Charter_Mage
Pomtry
Apple Bun
Dracos
Link100p
Trashbat
I could list more...but you all probably know who i mean.

I can't understand why the forums seem to have a pool of about 8-15 regulars now.

Sorry I had to finish that list, I miss lots of them ;__; I even starting to miss my old account name now it is emotional how many members have left this place TT_TT

Something highly serendipitous occurred. One of my acquaintances claimed that he could not view the cinema picture in virtue of a visit to Durham he was making today.

Keen to benefit from this excuse, I claimed I was "accompanying" him.

Should anyone ask, that is where I have been for the last day.

I can't hear you, Will-O'-The-Wisp. The wind here in County Durham is so bracing that one can barely hear anything.

Oh look! Another cottage.

To be honest, when big blockbusters like this come along, most of them I miss because although it may be good to watch, I just dont go out to see them... Then time passes and it disappears from the showing lists. They have a short lifespan in cinemas, and for most, I feel more comfort in renting it or watching it on TV - with patiences comes virtue. (Is that the right quote?)

Movies I've seen in the cinema this year - Transformers - RotF + Ironman 2. (Plan to see Last Airbender). So that's only 2 so far this year, and that's a good year for me.

You're like me then Chaz. I say I will watch a movie but when the weekend comes around I don't feel like going (there are 3 cinemas near me - the closest is around 40 minutes walk while the farthest is just over an hours walk).

As far as I remember I have been to see 4 films this year - Ironman 2, Ponyo, Sky Crawlers & Kick-Ass.

Chaz said:
Movies I've seen in the cinema this year - Transformers - RotF + Ironman 2. (Plan to see Last Airbender). So that's only 2 so far this year, and that's a good year for me.

mangaman74 said:
As far as I remember I have been to see 4 films this year - Ironman 2, Ponyo, Sky Crawlers & Kick-Ass.

I never even got around to seeing Iron Man 2. All i've seen is Inception and Toy Story 3. Oh wait, was Sherlock Holmes out this year?

Anyway, afternoon everyone. Been trying all day to find somewhere to buy a kitten from. It's been surprisingly difficult.

@Tach: You forget Maika-chan, though she maybe before your time, Charter Mage, Necromancer was a big poster for a while, though tis good to see him about as well every now and then. Then of course, Mangaminx(though she be on my msn), Red XIII, Unit 0, Suiseiseki, there was a ton who where avid posters back in the day who just moved on i think.

@Flat note: We got one, finally after all that bloody mess of looking for some to view. I'm just glad it be all over now, bar paying for it, hah.

look here Stu pot, the reports of my disappearance is greatly exagerated, and i don't need this from someone who's very existance is in question

oh and great news arbs, glad to here you've one less worry on your mind

Otaku's Perceptive said:
Aion - Really I'm saying nothing here, but his post where interesting nonetheless
CG -......
Evangelion_Rocks - oh cripes
Doberman Phara..- Naww - (>:3 last I remember was Uni Uni and more Uni)
Outlawstar - pretty insightful
Butch Cassidy - mostly a bloke on sales
McIcy - yes
Skikes - **** yes
Sy - rocked, papers and scissors
Xel-something - I'm sure I see his posts (maybe not)
Hyaku/Kurogane - died when paul did
LukasROAR - another pretty insightful and fun bloke
Melonpan - pipiru piru piru pipiru pi
Ninja Boy! - don't know
Aya-Kun - can't remember
JAKEMAN - care not to remember
Charter_Mage
Pomtry - may have noticed his posts a couple of times
Apple Bun - You just made that up
Dracos - Oh good ol' dra
Link100p - Oh God, don't ask for that troll back
Trashbat - dat ass

No love for Rumble-san!?

Son, I am disappointed

Schoolrumbleforever? I never really spoke to him outside the games section, but yep I guess. Most of Link's posts were a bit trollish, but a lot of them did make me laugh. And I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks of Dokuro-Chan when I see Melonpan's name. Lupus told me Paul still updates his blog regularly, one of you should invade and tell him to get his ass back

And Apple bun is a member, I swear I'm not conjuring that up >__>

Morning peeps. I see you were all gurning for members of past last night. I too am sorry to see that some power houses have fallen into the depths of no return. Tis a crying shame...
...but hay! We're still here. ^__^

It's going to get busy later here. We've been sending out the summons letters so when the post hits we'll probably get a lot of emails, faxes and calls from non too happy tax payers.... then repeat myself over and over... "Pay your taxes!"

On a lighter nite, I started on Durarara! last night. I'll probably detail how a feel later but for now I'll just say it was gooooooooood! Very good actually! Infact I might say awesome!

Apple-bun was named Bonnie-chan i think many a year ago. Was around back in 05 and such like myself but disappeared a year or two later. Proof enough for ya? ;p

So now the flat crap is over, i'm not really sure how to go about spending the time i have, bar work of course, since i don't really have much else to do. Guess i can finally get through a few games/anime now i have more spare time.

I forgot to say congrats on the flat finding Arby. :thumb:

When you planning on moving in? Any work rquired or you just jumping straight in?
I've been spending the last few months updating my house for the market. Been looking around at some new properties. I want to move out of the centre and get myself a garden. ^_^

Back