The General Conversation Area

You guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuys!!!! XD

They're twisting mah words, tell them @Neil.T !

Also, is it generally regarded as a sin to not have a TV in one's bedroom?

Considering I seldom leave my pit not having a TV in my room would be hell. Especially now I've inherited the 4K one from downstairs

Considering I seldom leave my pit not having a TV in my room would be hell. Especially now I've inherited the 4K one from downstairs
I mean, I don't watch an awful lot of TV anyway these days save for the odd bit of sport or documentary, but even when I do fancy watching something on DVD, I have my PC or the downstairs TV. I've just...never actually felt compelled to have one in my room...

Congrats on the inheritance of the 4K TV. The best thing I ever inherited was my Mum's Nokia phone back in the day...good times, good times...

I mean, I don't watch an awful lot of TV anyway these days save for the odd bit of sport or documentary, but even when I do fancy watching something on DVD, I have my PC or the downstairs TV. I've just...never actually felt compelled to have one in my room...

Congrats on the inheritance of the 4K TV. The best thing I ever inherited was my Mum's Nokia phone back in the day...good times, good times...
I wasn't expecting to get it, I had been saving up to replace my old TV since it had some audio and screen issues so it was quite fortuitous.

Was it luck or all that groovy skill you’ve been working on?
My Dad wanted a new TV that was a bit bigger for the living room since they'd had it for two years and it was looking on the small side, so they replaced it with a newer model.

I'm still getting used to sorting the picture to suit anime, there's a definite improvement though.

My Dad wanted a new TV that was a bit bigger for the living room since they'd had it for two years and it was looking on the small side, so they replaced it with a newer model.

I'm still getting used to sorting the picture to suit anime, there's a definite improvement though.
How much of a pain is the tuning turning out to be?

Back