The Girl Who Leapt Through Space released July 4th

Ryo Chan said:
megagold5 said:
Well, unless Beez recently won the lottery and are giving it a dub, then this is a no-go for me. No dub = No sale. :(

u'd rather they gave it a blue water dub?

I'd take any dub. The only studio that does consistently poor dubs imo is Arvintel Media Productions.

Tis a pitty, this show looks quite good.

megagold5 said:
Ryo Chan said:
megagold5 said:
Well, unless Beez recently won the lottery and are giving it a dub, then this is a no-go for me. No dub = No sale. :(

u'd rather they gave it a blue water dub?

I'd take any dub. The only studio that does consistently poor dubs imo is Arvintel Media Productions.

Tis a pitty, this show looks quite good.

u've clearly never seen blue waters mai-hime/otome dub :D

lets give the posh, upstanding leader of the student council, a texan voice :D

Paradox295 said:
An Anime Legends set for Bebop would be even better. :D

Awesome stuff about Drrr. What kind of extras were you thinking of?
Like, bonus features? Or postcards etc, like the US release?

I was thinking physical extras - on DVD bonus-wise, anything not already done that went on the US-DVD I'd be suggesting get added so long as not breaking any exclusivity arrangements.

Otherwise was thinking physical extras - collectors box, pack-ins - that kind of thing.

More on this soon - it's still in early stages yet - would be aiming for in time for, if not before, May Expo probably to give sufficient run up to get fan-opinion on it as well first :).

Andrew

beez_andrew said:
Paradox295 said:

I was thinking physical extras - on DVD bonus-wise, anything not already done that went on the US-DVD I'd be suggesting get added so long as not breaking any exclusivity arrangements.

Otherwise was thinking physical extras - collectors box, pack-ins - that kind of thing.

More on this soon - it's still in early stages yet - would be aiming for in time for, if not before, May Expo probably to give sufficient run up to get fan-opinion on it as well first :).

Andrew

Ah, right. Yeah, that would be perfect.

You could do a cardboard collectors-edition box with postcards, and a standard edition with just the discs in an Anime Legends-style plastic brickcase.

Also, May Expo? Did you mean October or won't this be out until next year?

beez_andrew said:
Paradox295 said:

Andrew

Physical extras - 1 volume with artbox & cd soundtrack , 1 volume with T-shirt.

DVD extras - commentaries (some English staff/cast, some Japanese staff/cast, Japanese extras such as interviews & location scouting, artwork galleries such as line art.

Back