• Kaname

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryo Chan

Symphogear
The firey teen Kaname faces off against the comical Excel in our 2nd semi-final

will beauty defeat the beast? or A.C.R.O.S.S take the final step towards conquoring AUKN?

excell.jpg

Excel

t_kaname1.jpg

Kaname

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! TT_TT
This is THE toughest choice I've ever had to make on this tournament, this year and last tourney...

As much as I would love to vote for Excel, with her complete randomness, idiocy and uncontrahensible craziness...
Kaname gets my vote... She's hot, powerful, smart, tough, has connections to the millitary (well... sort of...), and is the only girl that could keep Sosuke in check.

So, as my pride takes over my voting rights, my fandom will give a shout-out for Excel...
"Hail, Illpalazzo!"

I got Kaname into this and i am sure as heck gonna see her through to the finals. Kaname Chidori gets me vote.

I love Excel Saga and voted for Excel but if I had to bet on who's gonna win i'd put my money on Kaname.

As far as firey goes Kaname ain't got nothing on Excel.

Excel, there's NO way that BOTH FMP characters should get through, this is just rigged on Ryo and Arbalest's behalf if they do. .__.

Lupus Inu said:
Excel, there's NO way that BOTH FMP characters should get through, this is just rigged on Ryo and Arbalest's behalf if they do. .__.

rigged lol

there no chance Kaname can beat Motoko XD

Lupus Inu said:
No, it's because Full Metal Panic! is made of pure awesome. ;)
Ryo Chan said:
Kaname can whoop her **** any day. :p

Ryo Chan said:
Lupus Inu said:

rigged lol

Of course theres a chance because Motoko just sucks :p

Daggar said:
Unusual.. the Girls vote has less than the boys, usually the other way around.
This has been the least interesting character battle of all IMO. I usually manage to vote for one character simply by virtue of not being the other, but here I can't say I like either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back