Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lust + Winry[Fullmetal Alchemist]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryo Chan

Symphogear
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages, Animeuknews is pround to bring you the tornament to find out the TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD

Yes every series that has had 2 girls mentioned in it via any of the round (be it the pre-lims or the main battles) have gotten together to fight and find out who the best tag team out there.

We've even got some crazy line ups as bitter enemy's join sides to fight for pride and the tag team gold.

So the teams are as follows

Mai Tokia + Natsuki Kuga [Mai-Hime]
Eureka + Anemone[Eureka 7]
Nico Robin + Nami [One Piece]
Chihiro/Sen + Nausicca [Team Ghibi]
BlackRose + Mimiru [The .hackers]
Orihime Inoue + Rukia [Bleach]
Lust + Winry[Fullmetal Alchemist]

you have till 12am tommorow to vote so good luck

hell yeah lust vs winry i love em the best anime charecters ever and a lethal combination ooooooo i mean winry and her spaner are enought to KO any one

i'm gonna go for team nico robin - nami. the rest i dunno, maybe the .hackers or the FMA team, but i think the one piece team is better.

OK this is a fix. Why arn't Ryoko and Ryo-ohki, or Tessa and Kaname in that line up? :evil:

( 'Cos they'd win that's why. :D :wink: )

Tasker said:
OK this is a fix. Why arn't Ryoko and Ryo-ohki, or Tessa and Kaname in that line up? :evil:

Because using a Cabbit that turns into a spaceship isn't fair. :p

I agree about Tessa and Kaname though. Kaname's fan > every other weapon. It's lethal. :D

Tasker said:

Pft, if your choosing Tenchi characters it would have to be Washu and Mihoshi.

Maxon said:
Tasker said:

I agree about Tessa and Kaname though. Kaname's fan > every other weapon. It's lethal. :D

because no one put tessa or ryoko in their top 3 list perhaps? ^^

Ryo Chan said:
Maxon said:
Tasker said:

Hehe, that's showing your authority. XD

I voted .hackers. Has one of my favourite ever characters in it, I like the show, and (even though they're HeavyBlades) they could use magic to own all. Plus, respawns are good! ;)
And their tag-team finisher would have to be a high-low slash combo...
See! It all works!!

Chaz said:

Ahem, well technically, the first post said mentioned not listed. :D

Also just to be really picky, :wink: it might be spelled wrong but try looking at Pomtry's post on page 2 of the wild cards thread, I think you'll find Ryoko mentioned. :p

Tasker said:
Chaz said:

Ahem, well technically, the first post said mentioned not listed.

Also just to be really picky, :wink: it might be spelled wrong but try looking at Pomtry's post on page 2 of the wild cards thread, I think you'll find Ryoko mentioned. :p
Woah, woah, woah! That's either a mis-quote or too lazy to quote Ryo. It's slander, I tell ye'! :p

Chaz said:
Tasker said:
Chaz said:

Ahem, well technically, the first post said mentioned not listed.

Woah, woah, woah! That's either a mis-quote or too lazy to quote Ryo. It's slander, I tell ye'! :p

Yes every series that has had 2 girls mentioned in it via any of the round (be it the pre-lims or the main battles) have gotten together to fight and find out who the best tag team out there.

sorry where in that line is this quote u mention? ^^

as for the ryoko point, i tbf i thought he ment ryo ohki for some reason so my bad on that part

Ryo Chan said:
sorry where in that line is this quote u mention? ^^

Ok, I admit that I got the intent all wrong, but technically the way it's worded... :wink: :D

Anyway, i've just clicked on the "super-secret-only-I-can-see-it-cos-it's-only-there-when-'I'-want-it-to-be-big-red-Ryoko-and-Ryo ohki-win-button", so

MWahhhHahhhHahhhhHaaarrrrrrrr
Ryoko wins.... Fatality! :twisted:

meh u suggesting i didn't want Ryoko in, if i noticed her i'd of voted ryoko and ryo-ohki right away.

where u think my names from ^^

Ryo Chan said:
meh u suggesting i didn't want Ryoko in, if i noticed her i'd of voted ryoko and ryo-ohki right away.

where u think my names from ^^

You should be happy I pressed the "super-secret-only-I-can-see-it-cos-it's-only-there-when-'I'-want-it-to-be-big-red-Ryoko-and-Ryo ohki-win-button" then. :roll:

:D :p

Anyway, time for bed, i'm knackered. :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back