Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sagara Sousuke

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arbalest

黒い剣士
Thats right, its finally here, the guys final battle!

We see the last character battles champion Spike Speigal fighting for his second title against the military nut and pilot of the ARX-7 Arbalest Sagara Sousuke!

Spike, no question. Sousuke just isn't a strong/or just plain cool enough character.

i'm going Sousuke this time round, Spike is great, but i want to see someone else take the title this time.

I could never vote for a character that only ever has one expression.

:evil: Grr, i'm blatantly serious.

WTFDaveMustaine said:
I could never vote for a character that only ever has one expression.

:evil: Grr, i'm blatantly serious.

he does have more than one expression, well at least last i checked. And i think there is more character development in the novels too, just not all shown in the anime as yet.

Spike is just one of the best anime characters ever, everything just works.

I know i know its cliche to like Bebop, but theres a reason everyone does like it, its bloody good.

I prefer Spike as a character and Cowboy Bebop is a great series.

On the other hand, I'd be embarrassed if an FMP! character won this competition.

Go Sousuke!
WTFDaveMustaine said:
Spike, no question. Sousuke just isn't a strong/or just plain cool enough character.
Sousuke has weaknesses, which makes him a better character. Spike is overrated due to the fact he has almost no weakness. He has one weakness and that's it.

Maxon said:
Sousuke has weaknesses, which makes him a better character. Spike is overrated due to the fact he has almost no weakness. He has one weakness and that's it.
What are you talking about? Spike has a lot of weaknesses. He's good in a fight but doesn't always win and almost always comes out with some sort of injury. What's more he does it with style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back