The Macross franchise will stream on Disney+

I have no idea about Blu-rays (sadly) but maybe this means we'll get a dub for Frontier and maybe even another dub for SDF and Plus? (DGMW I love the dubs for those it just would be interesting for me if they dubbed them again) :)
SDF will be region locked to Japan only, due to Harmony Gold still having a death grip on international rights.

I have no idea about Blu-rays (sadly) but maybe this means we'll get a dub for Frontier and maybe even another dub for SDF and Plus? (DGMW I love the dubs for those it just would be interesting for me if they dubbed them again) :)
something about this doesn't bode too well with the existing deal for Nozomi, but who knows. Macross will be available this for everything that doesn't require Harmony Gold. Disney has a few problems with anime (subbed shows have had a tendency to only offer larger Closed Captions regardless of language of options, amongst show specific quirks, depending on where those are from) but that promises to be a whole ton of stuff to be shown for the first time.

This is very exciting news. It's been a long time since I watched Macross 7, and I'd love to see it again. I regularly listen to Fire Bomber even to this day. Their "Let's Fire" album is outstanding.

Back