The News Thread (for news that does not need a thread)

It is happening! Already pre-ordered. I AM SO EXCITED!

7f0159d8cd35ce26bc22a83518b33098.png

The first two episodes of Attack On Titan are available for free on the Nintendo eShop. Just announced in the Direct that's just finished.

The 3DS game is coming out digitally in May.

All the Anime's Kill la Kill pt 3 Collectors Edition Blu-ray will also come with a limited edition box to hold all 3 parts in if you pre-order.

1_KLK_Collectors_Packshot.png

Very happy with this, KLK is probably my favourite anime and AllTheAnime have done it justice with these great CEs.

Andrew has confirmed that all first print copies of Kill la Kill Box #3 will get the box whether it's pre-order or at MCM Comic Con London (May 2015).

Cel said:
All the Anime's Kill la Kill pt 3 Collectors Edition Blu-ray will also come with a limited edition box to hold all 3 parts in if you pre-order.

1_KLK_Collectors_Packshot.png

Very happy with this, KLK is probably my favourite anime and AllTheAnime have done it justice with these great CEs.

That box is pretty awesome. Makes me wish I could afford to get all 3 parts but alas I cannot.

My eager, grabby hands will be waiting for the physical release, so that I can clutch it, and admire its tactile nature (and also watch it whenever I want.)

There may also be incidences of:
Hugging.
Petting.
Calling it George.

Note to Andrew. I am coming for your stall in May for your Kill La Kill and Space Dandy! Will your box fill the standard or collectors edition? Also I want your movies on Blu ray! I was wondering if you guys were selling time of eve blu rays on your stall? I swear that someone said that you guys were selling them at the last london expo!

Jeremy_Graves said:
Thought you guys might like to know that Gundam Origin I is available for streaming now: http://blog.alltheanime.com/gundam-the- ... e-limited/
It's nice that people have the option, but not for me. I said I wasn't interested in DTO and I started DTO (the low low prices convinced me), I swore I wouldn't stream and I stream, but I think pay to rent is my final, absolute, will not cross line (at least until I have a full HD projector and a 100+ inch screen and can justify it as being much the same as visiting the cimema).

However, I do hope Anime Limited and Gundam have a long and prosperous relationship ahead...

Back