The (not so beautiful) Let-down...

Chaz

Chuunibyou
Ok, this topic is for everyone to share their problems concerning events/things other people have done to make you feel let-down. You, know, like not being there when you asked them to pick you up, you want to have a pic-nic but it rains, etc.
It can be as small (like getting the wrong drink flavour) or as big (family fued related) as you'd like.

I'll start off with 2 things:
1) Was meant to be going to Alcon (Anime convention in Leicester) with some friends. It would be my 1st ever... Now, unfortunately, my one of my friends is pregnant, and so her husband (another friend) has to stay too. So, I had to cancel my trip... It would be selfish to say they shouldn't have the baby, but it was definately bad timing. :(

2) For the 2nd time now, even if I don't play it that often, the Xbox 360 has died. Red ring of death! Now we have to ship it there, get it repaired and then get it back. *sigh*

Anyone else have similar probs?

Things that make me fell let down. Only ones i can think off is when i'm bidding on something i really want on ebay then get beaten by a few measley dollars.

Nyu said:
Things that make me fell let down. Only ones i can think off is when i'm bidding on something i really want on ebay then get beaten by a few measley dollars.

The £20 Evangelion box set on here. Why oh why did I miss the sell !!!

I just realised that that September is going to be a very expensive month ;(

Paprika, FMA: The Movie, Bleach vol. 1, BECK starter set as well as a school trip to Dublin that will involve shopping and, me being weak and all, I'll end up buying things I don't need.

MTW said:
Emos :evil:
MUst kill all emos :evil:

A meaningless word, those who willingly subscribe themselves to such a label deserve it but those who dont certainly dont warrant your blind hatred.

EDIT: Let down by anime prices as per usual, in fact let down by the entire european economy where we get crap content for twice the price of the rest of the world because we're stupid and rich enough to buy it.

Toxic Twin Towers at Wembley with Aerosmith on stage and I had Glandular fever and my car broke down at the gig so I was so ill I couldn;t enjoy the gig and was stuck sleeping in a MINI with 4 friends waiting for the tow truck to arrive at 5am

I'm a pessimist at heart from years of failed expectations, so these days, I have none (i'm also a terrible critic as well!)

I think it was due to me idolising my brother when I was little. He's still great, but far too often he didn't keep his promices. The worst time was when he promiced to take me to alton towers, and eventually went with his girlfriend (now wife) without me. One of the few times my mum blew up at him which I agreed with.

Still, with his son these days he is a lot more responsible (though he still forgets to ring me back half the time!)

Also, while I have little immediate patience (I can't sit around doing nothing, and am usually on the computer, listening to music and watching a film at the same time) I can wait a very long time for specific things, so generally that is not a problem.

Back