The Q & A Thread (for questions that do not need a thread)

IncendiaryLemon said:
DragonBlaze67 said:
IncendiaryLemon said:
I see, thank you. Do they use Royal Mail or a courier?

Royal Mail, usually sent via 1st class standard post.

I see, thank you. Should expect Gurren Lagann on Monday then hopefully.

You should get a dispatch email once it's been sent, at least i did with Patema, haven't yet with Giovanni's Island or Gurren Lagann though.

I didn't get a dispatch email for Giovanni and it turned up today. And I got a dispatch email for Blood Lad the same day it arrived.

If you wanna know if anything is dispatched then check your AL account and it will say fullfilled.

Someone was asking me for podcasts that interview/have interviewed English voice actors - I don't follow that at all so I told him I'd ask in here. Anyone with any ideas?

ilmaestro said:
Someone was asking me for podcasts that interview/have interviewed English voice actors - I don't follow that at all so I told him I'd ask in here. Anyone with any ideas?

Yup, ANN's podcast had an interview with the guy that plays Gaara from Naruto a few months ago.

Just started a one month sub to Crunchyroll by accident (meant to cancel after my trial ended) so does anyone have shows they'd recommend that aren't simulcasts? I can access the USA/Canada region through my tablet/PS3 if that makes any difference to the recommendations.

I've currently got Digimon Adventure Tri, My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU, Space Brothers & The Eccentric Family in my queue.

Also anyone know of any dubbed shows on Crunchyroll? I've already watched all of Durarara & Toradora.

DragonBlaze67 said:
Just started a one month sub to Crunchyroll by accident (meant to cancel after my trial ended) so does anyone have shows they'd recommend that aren't simulcasts?
Humanity Has Declined
Saekano
Shin Sekai Yori
My Little Monster
Flowers of Evil
Chihayafuru
Kimi to Boku

They have a large selection at this point. ^^;

ilmaestro said:
DragonBlaze67 said:
Just started a one month sub to Crunchyroll by accident (meant to cancel after my trial ended) so does anyone have shows they'd recommend that aren't simulcasts?
Humanity Has Declined
Saekano
Shin Sekai Yori
My Little Monster
Flowers of Evil
Chihayafuru
Kimi to Boku

They have a large selection at this point. ^^;

Cheers i've added most of those to my queue, got Shin Sekai Yori/From the New World on Blu-ray and started My Little Monster on Netflix. Couldn't find Kimi to Boku on Crunchyroll though. Yeah with such a large selection it's hard to know where to start.

Fourthing... no, wait. ^^;

DragonBlaze67 said:
Couldn't find Kimi to Boku on Crunchyroll though
Bleh, I even tried to get all the titles as they are listed on there - it's You and Me on CR. Bit of a... mellow... show, and an acquired taste, but much more intelligently written than 99% of stuff from the last few years.

Back