Time of EVE: The Movie on Blu-ray --- Kickstarter

GolGotha said:
Out of curiosity, did you get any shipping confirmation/tracking details?

Yeah I got an email from UK Mail. I thought it was Spam at first but since it's been delivered I know it wasn't, lol.

It gave me an order number but stated it was the Umbrella Shop which is why I thought it was spam.

Thanks for letting me know.

I've been checking my spam folder daily and nothing....hope this just means that they just didn't manage to get all units shipped before the convention and the rest will go out next week.

Andrew did say that they'd be posted out over the course of last week and next week. I take this to mean my copy will arrive any time between early next week and Christmas :-\

fabricatedlunatic said:
Andrew did say that they'd be posted out over the course of last week and next week. I take this to mean my copy will arrive any time between early next week and Christmas :-\

Cynicism aside - it means it will be with you next week :). We just couldn't get them all done in advance so we got the first half out before hand (as customs clearance took longest on the postcard sets which we had to wait for to fulfil all packages and the forms we had required multiple merges) and the second half goes out on Tuesday, for arrival no later than Friday but normally two working days max.

Sorry for the delay on this one folks!

Andrew

It has arrived. Andrew Partridge is a God amongst men.

I was hesitant when I first backed Time of Eve at the $80 tier, but looking at the finished product makes me realise what good value it was. There's the movie plus nearly 100 minutes worth of extras, the soundtrack, the 60-page book, and the postcards. And the Fan Book is still to come. Gawd knows how much everything will end costing in shipping alone.

My name's not in the backer list, though. I wonder if I opted out. Can't remember. But it seems like something I'd do.

fabricatedlunatic said:
It has arrived. Andrew Partridge is a God amongst men.

I was hesitant when I first backed Time of Eve at the $80 tier, but looking at the finished product makes me realise what good value it was. There's the movie plus nearly 100 minutes worth of extras, the soundtrack, the 60-page book, and the postcards. And the Fan Book is still to come. Gawd knows how much everything will end costing in shipping alone.

My name's not in the backer list, though. I wonder if I opted out. Can't remember. But it seems like something I'd do.

Glad it's arrived safely! I love our copy too (we backed it too as we're coffee addicts in the office...)

We have one batch left to go out which should be today (we're shipping 500+ packages round Europe).

Andrew

Of the 260 additional units that are available, how is distribution of those working if you've jumped on board belatedly? Are those being sent out to new UK backers via AL, or are they now coming direct from the States?

Lavigne said:
Of the 260 additional units that are available, how is distribution of those working if you've jumped on board belatedly? Are those being sent out to new UK backers via AL, or are they now coming direct from the States?

Good query - unsure just now but would assume it'll come from us - will check when I'm done packaging stock up here!

AP

Seems they ****** up my delivery. I sent them a message on Kickstarter months ago asking to change my address as I'd moved house. They said I could so I sent them my new address, and they didn't bother updating their database, so Andrew, through no fault of his, has sent it to my old flat... Gonna have to go there and see if it's been delivered....

Back