Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not seen it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JJ181

Completely Average High School Student
Hey I watched the first 9 episodes of this and I think it's great :D

What does everyone else think about it?

Haven't seen it, mainly because it gets quite a lot of negative reviews and stuff.

The box set is fairly cheap if i remember rightly though. xD.

oo awesome :D Heya jayme, fast reply haha ^^

The only reason I've seen it is because I got it through Manga Force D:

I bought Boxset DoR, series on a whole was fantastic. Later episodes are excellent upto the last 3-4 episodes. Not to spoil it but they kinda forced the ending to tie with 26 episodes. The last episode kinda knocks the series back on an "outta 10 rating system" but a great series none the less.

I didn't get on with it very well. :( It started off ok, but damn was it slow. Very cheap animation and while I generally love tournaments the one in this one was mega-short!

Can't say much more about it as I've blanked most of it out from my memory... sorry!

It's good that you can buy the whole box in one shot though as opposed to 6 individual purchases.

I liked it and wish someone would license the manga so I could read the rest of the story. I also like TU cause our boxset looks so much better than the R1, 1 of the few things I still like about Manga is the outer appearance of their releases (but not always the inner stuff, lol)

Necromancer said:
I liked it and wish someone would license the manga so I could read the rest of the story. I also like TU cause our boxset looks so much better than the R1, 1 of the few things I still like about Manga is the outer appearance of their releases (but not always the inner stuff, lol)

Same, some of their stuff is brilliant, examples being the Naruto box sets; much much better than the simple US releases and also Noein slip cases, that is just mentioning a few of course

i got this boxset for free (via manga's voluntary work which was held last year) and man..this show could have been sooo awsome. but it turned out bad...very bad...
the main problem with the show was the animation imo. if the animation was better than the fight scenes would have been awsome.
the only plus point i can give to this show is the opening intro...very catchy lol

I downloaded a couple of episodes. I thought it was alright, but it didn't really interest me as much as it could of and I soon just forgot to download the rest of it!

its a fairly average shounen that did well with its cheap budget but i guessing it was meant to be a 52 ep series but was cut to 24 half way through the series because the first few episodes are really slow and then half way through it just goes way too fast.
i enjoyed it for what it is and it could do well on something like jetix.

Back