Treated Myself Today

McIcy

Mushi-shi
Ok so as some of you may know I was at one point addicted to motorcycles, hell i still am, not the watching but the riding. There is no feeling better than blasting down a road on a bike, adrenalin filling your veins seeing the world blur around you. Well due to health reasons (broke my hand so couldn't ride) and buying a house so needing a car I had to sell my bike back in 2006 and since then I have felt a void in my life.

Well today I finally had enough and after looking through various websites.... yes ebay and local mags and papers I found a brilliant bike at a bargain price, I am a HUGE Kawasaki Ninja fan and have owned ZX6R's but I decided to go for something a bit bigger this time and bought a ZX9R, I'm picking it up monday night and I already have the shakes as i really wanna go out on it

tw807n6471is6.jpg

wow nice bike, hope you drive sensibly on it unlike most bikers i see, i've a personal mission to knock one down if they undertake me 1 day ^^

Ryo Chan said:
wow nice bike, hope you drive sensibly on it unlike most bikers i see, i've a personal mission to knock one down if they undertake me 1 day ^^

LOL I know the feeling :) I've lost two mirrors to irresponsible bikers... :(

Of course I ride responsibly..... ok so I try to but I tend to take my rage out on any idiots who cut me up, I hate boyracers in there cars when they cut me up to the p[oint where i have kicked there mirrors off when i have passed them, other than that I am a good rider

McIcy said:
Of course I ride responsibly..... ok so I try to but I tend to take my rage out on any idiots who cut me up, I hate boyracers in there cars when they cut me up to the p[oint where i have kicked there mirrors off when i have passed them, other than that I am a good rider

A friend of mine started carrying some paint stripper, because of all the times he would get cut up or nearly taken off. I don't think he ever used it but was the kind of guy if pushed probably would have.

Anyway nice bike and in my colour too. Seeing things like that renews my interest in getting a bike license, as I was never allowed to when I was younger. My dad had bikes and after a few too many accidents (the last being over the handlebars when the camchain snapped) and injuries my mum would not let me do it and of course my dad had to back her up.

McIcy said:

oh no, that's perfectly fine from my point of view :p

i'm planning to buy a camera, video idiots who drive dangerously, and put it on youtube :p

McIcy said:
Of course I ride responsibly.....i have kicked there mirrors off when i have passed them, other than that I am a good rider

Hey it was you!!!! :D

Just kidding, never drove here in UK. But, I've lost my mirrors when I was stuck on traffic... Those bikers simply wanted to passed between two cars in a traffic jam. No problem if there was enough space, what was not the case :(

cool bike McIcy - don't blame you for kicking the mirrors off of the boy racers! I like the paint stripper idea - there should be a bikers equipment set complete with paint stripper and a big F U glove that you can wear!

Took it out last night with gf on the back and had a blast, she spent the whole time screaming to go faster, going out again tonight as its so much fun

Back