UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

I picked up Power of the Daleks for £5.91, been meaning to complete my Classic Doctor Who collection for ages. No anime really grabbed my attention unfortunately.

EncrcNp.png

Well, that's a decent chunk of money saved. Tough titties Zavvi and Amazon.

It did say I paid the full amount though, when I specifically checked their T's & C's to confirm they wouldn't charge for pre-orders until they were dispatched. No huge deal if they have charged me the full amount, but it's nice to, y'know, not be lied to.

Nice one. Anime wise I ordered Summer Wars (Hosoda Collection) as it's base price was £6 cheaper than the other 2 which I already have on pre-order at a fairly low price.
They have a 5 4 £30 on Blu-Rays, managed to get to 5:
Screenshot_20171112-080416.png

I picked up Power of the Daleks for £5.91, been meaning to complete my Classic Doctor Who collection for ages. No anime really grabbed my attention unfortunately.

I used it to pre-order Shada, so my Classic Doctor Who collection remains complete come the start of December! :)

...also pre-ordered a few films, though again, despite what this site is, I didn't actually end up using the code for Anime... Thanks anyway scavenger !

I used it to pre-order Shada, so my Classic Doctor Who collection remains complete come the start of December! :)

...also pre-ordered a few films, though again, despite what this site is, I didn't actually end up using the code for Anime... Thanks anyway scavenger !
Was looking at Shada but it's not a story I really needed to see completed, would rather get a few more animated Troughton stories. Ah well...

Was looking at Shada but it's not a story I really needed to see completed, would rather get a few more animated Troughton stories. Ah well...

Not to drag this off-topic discussion on any longer, but I feel I have to point out that I agree completely, and my first reaction to Shada was "Oh... I was hoping for more missing episodes animations..." Still, should be fun.

Aaaaannnnd back to anime bargains.

Just a heads up - for anyone who ordered from Zoom there is a slight delay in processing orders (1-3 days) due to higher than expected orders (understandable given the very generous code). They are also having technical difficulties with their site due to higher traffic - so if you order doesn't show it's an internal error and it will still be processed :)

Arr damn, and I placed an order at the end of last week with international shipping at that. I presume AL doesn't add items later onto an order? .-."

Back