UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Arrived safely today without custom fee's (Though I think I was under anyway)

(Thats a new for Madman as every other parcel has had something wrong with it, usually broken cases)

emailed them and they gave me the tracking ref though see its stuck in customs hell which doesnt suprise me to be honest after spent that much XD
mine says on parcelforce Your parcel is currently with the customs authorities and is being assessed for import duties and local taxes. These will be notified to the addressee and usually need to be paid prior to the parcel being delivered. Guess i gotta ring my local depot in the morning to get it paid.

Aus post states a delivery has been attempted, whereas Royal Mail state that its' at my local Post Office awaiting delivery. Last time something like this happened it turned out the tracking had prematurely declared something delivered when it hadn't been.

Aus post states a delivery has been attempted, whereas Royal Mail state that its' at my local Post Office awaiting delivery. Last time something like this happened it turned out the tracking had prematurely declared something delivered when it hadn't been.

Mine is other way around. RM stating delivery attempted and aus saying ready for collection.

Back