UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Picked up The Pet Girl of Sakurasou and all four Betty Boop Essential Blu Rays (upgrading from DVD - sell or Christmas presents?). £105 total. Must .... stop .... looking!

Rising of the shield hero season 2 CE isn't too bad price from Rarewaves as a pre order with 10% off = £38.95

Sort of tempting to order but already pre ordered from MVM how ever many months ago it was, but probably good for anyone wanting S2 that hasnt already pre-ordered.

When it comes to video games I save those for The Game Collection, primarily because the points you receive can then be spent on other stuff. Not to mention the special deals (like one that's going on right now) where select titles like Star Ocean 2 you can get 10x bonus points. Basically Persona 3 Reload and a few others could join the offer later down the line.

I've used Game Collection in the past but I don't order that many titles, odd PS5 game really, mainly game on the PC so a lot of those are digital purchases via Steam/CD Keys etc. Game Collection were good at sending the games out a bit early compared to places like Amazon I think.

I decided to pre-order Spiderman 2 instead for now, coming in October so can play it sooner than P3R.

Back