UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Important to note this deal excludes pre-release, new release and deal of the week titles.
You say that, but;
There are actually preorders in the linked list if you click the banner.
And the code appears work at least with the NieA7 CE preorder, making it a few quid cheaper than the EB price.

And I’d probably suggest some people may find it worth looking at the fact that titles from that long running ‘clearance sale’ are included, effectively offering BRs from £3.75 (instead of £4.99)

You say that, but;
There are actually preorders in the linked list if you click the banner.
And the code appears work at least with the NieA7 CE preorder, making it a few quid cheaper than the EB price.

And I’d probably suggest some people may find it worth looking at the fact that titles from that long running ‘clearance sale’ are included, effectively offering BRs from £3.75 (instead of £4.99)
That just links to their generic Blu-ray page. I imagine not everything in the list is included plus NieA_7 may just be an oversight. I doubt @MVM intended for that to be included.

Sidenote and I just checked but it looks like the orders go to royal mail to
RRD International - RR Donnelley before being reshipped using evri or Royal mail again.
Well spoke too soon. Grey slip today. I contacted ebay and they confirmed that vat was already applied so I'm unsure how to proceed. So I'll wait and see wait the seller says.

Unless you go over £125? i think as i ordered a bunch from wowhd the other month and got hit by customs
Going over that triggers import duty as well as VAT, which can't be prepaid. Iirc physical media should be 0% rated for duty though.

Usually if you email the company stating you got charged separately for VAT by HMRC you can claim the VAT back from them.

Back