UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Just a heads up for anyone looking at ordering from UP1:

"Last orders today before 3pm, after that checkout will be locked until New Year and all DVD/Blu-Ray removed from web site."

Although not listed through the link above, all but one of the blu ray sets for DBZ Kai are included in the offer. Annoyingly one of the volumes isn't being sold by the entertainment store (who seems to be the seller doing this deal).

You can still grab the entirety of DBZ Kai on blu-ray for £71.63 if you buy the other volume through Amazon directly. Good value for 167 episodes.

Tried out some combinations myself and have bought DBZ S8 & S9 (finishing up my DBZ season sets on BD) and FMAB for £41.99 (the price of FMAB on its own) which I can't complain about.

FMAB was one of the earlier anime I watched and bought on DVD. I sold the DVD with the intention to upgrade to blu-ray (which has taken many, many years) and that intention has finally been fulfilled. Look forward to re-watching the series after almost a decade it must be.

I wish you lot would stop posting these bargain alerts! Now I'll be adding The Dungeon of Black Company (down from £13.99 to £6.99) and By The Grace of Gods season 1 (£13.99 to £7) to my teetering pending pile. If I get crushed to death by a stack of unwatched anime DVDs and BluRay's I'll know who to blame!

Merry Christmas and joyous watching to all.

Back