UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Although not listed through the link above, all but one of the blu ray sets for DBZ Kai are included in the offer. Annoyingly one of the volumes isn't being sold by the entertainment store (who seems to be the seller doing this deal).

You can still grab the entirety of DBZ Kai on blu-ray for £71.63 if you buy the other volume through Amazon directly. Good value for 167 episodes.
Is there 7 sets to kai? Season 1 to 4 and then last 3 are parts 1,2 and 3?

I have no idea if they are glitched as they are doing 2 different offers
But you can put fma collection into basket and then add ghost in the shell collection and hellsing ultimate and come up as £42.99

At least its not the way round the promotion mentions, as it doesn't seem a good value this way....

(But it does seem the promo is meant to be "Buy any 3, for the price of 1"?)
1703459154699.png

At least its not the way round the promotion mentions, as it doesn't seem a good value this way....

(But it does seem the promo is meant to be "Buy any 3, for the price of 1"?)
View attachment 32025
No. It’s a mistake in the configuration. If you look at the discounts in the basket, you’ll note that the same promotional reduction is applied twice per item.
The system is set up to find the cheapest item in the set, then discount all items in the set proportionally (so you’re best off getting items of a similar price as possible). It’s just doing it (taking off the lowest price) twice.

Double discount.

I think the GITS example is a different error in that it doesn’t check all items in the basket are in the offer (just that there are three), but finds the cheapest one that is.

Last edited:
Just been having another play around with this.

Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex complete + FMA Brotherhood + Food Wars S2 comes out at £49.99. Seems like a lot of anime for your money there.

Update

All my ordered have been shipped it says
Dunno if they have any tracking id

But says usps have them? Never heard of them until i googled them and says it a united states courier, which is confusing as the entertainment store is a uk company
Maybe messes the tracking carrier up

Update

All my ordered have been shipped it says
Dunno if they have any tracking id

But says usps have them? Never heard of them until i googled them and says it a united states courier, which is confusing as the entertainment store is a uk company
Maybe messes the tracking carrier up
Do you mean UPS? They do operate in the UK, I've had deliveries from before.

Mine is coming via USPS too (after checking the tracking info). Maybe that's why it's taking over a week to get to me (taking the scenic route via the US)?

My order has dispatched as well and decided to make two more orders (each for £13.99), got all of DBZ Kai (not The Final Chapters yet), Danganronpa: The Animation and By the Grace of the Gods (had the LE but was a title I was open to downgrade).

Once again I did have to play around with combinations to get the best deals, not all titles were working.

USPS is the United States Postal Service - our regular Post Office - equivalent to Royal Mail in the UK. If it is shipping via USPS from the US, I assume it will transfer to Royal Mail over there, as anything shipped Royal Mail from AtA or AOL to me in the US gets handed off to USPS once it gets into the States. So, US standard mail to UK standard mail, or vice-versa. It sounds like they evidently ship from the US.

Last edited:
Be sensible. Why would UK stock, from a UK company be coming from the US?
It's simply a mistake because tracking info has not been uploaded and will be delivered by Royal Mail.
Some people are too quick to believe everything on the screen.

Be sensible. Why would UK stock, from a UK company be coming from the US?
It's simply a mistake because tracking info has not been uploaded and will be delivered by Royal Mail.
Some people are too quick to believe everything on the screen.
I know Amazon UK's main warehouse often uses stock from their European branches from time to time. It is possible The Entertainment Store has a US warehouse for Amazon US and is shifting things over hence the USPS mention.

Either way I'm not too bothered as long as it doesn't cause me problems like VAT or whatnot. I went for Mushoku Tensei Part 2, Sing a Bit of Harmony and ZOMBIE LAND SAGA REVENGE for £17.49 from that deal.

Back