UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

MVM's DOTW is Sagrada Reset for £9.99.

They only just had this in their Xmas £20 mystery box bundle thing (it‘s also been DOTW before, but several months ago).
I guess partly because there are a larger number of ‘recently on offer’ titles, there’s an increased likelihood of familiar ones popping up. But it’s something of an addiction at this point and I WANT MY DOTW FIX!!! 😬😜
(yes, I’ve probably got a few hundred more hours added to my ‘to watch’ section over Xmas anyway, why do you ask?)

Well, I don't know what Amazon were doing, but my package from last week's discount sale arrived via Royal Mail this morning. They are UK BluRays, so the USPS and next Thursday delivery date must have been an end-of-year joke or something.

Well, I don't know what Amazon were doing, but my package from last week's discount sale arrived via Royal Mail this morning. They are UK BluRays, so the USPS and next Thursday delivery date must have been an end-of-year joke or something.
Dunno
I was expecting a few of mine to drop today, but no postman.
And no post monday as bank hol so for me the dates maybe right as it states 3-5th delivery
But with me spending so much yoh would of thought all sent together and been here, alas nothing

I got Food Wars s2, Zombie Land Saga s2, and Sleepy Princess from the Amazon/Entertainment promo thing. Got the latter two today but Food Wars s2 apparently on backorder. Hopefully still in print and available.

Maybe should watch Food Wars s1 while I'm waiting (also haven't watched Zombie Land s1) 😂

I got Food Wars s2, Zombie Land Saga s2, and Sleepy Princess from the Amazon/Entertainment promo thing. Got the latter two today but Food Wars s2 apparently on backorder. Hopefully still in print and available.

Maybe should watch Food Wars s1 while I'm waiting (also haven't watched Zombie Land s1) 😂
Recieved my order today, well 2 out of the 3 - Food Wars s2 is on back order for me too 😭

AllYouMusic has taken another £100 from my account.

But I will receive, in exchange for that, My Bride Is a Mermaid (DVD), Immoral Guild Complete Collection, Restaurant To Another World Season 1 and Restaurant To Another World Season 2 (all Blu-ray).

Now that you mention the price for Spy x Family S2 LE was £52.00+ the other day but now it's £62.00+, that's annoying, hadn't pre-ordered it yet and AOL seemed the cheapest place before.

I think Beast Tamer was £36 or £37 yesterday but it's back up to £39.99 now. Still, with the coupon I got it for £32 so I suppose I'm happy.

I've been interested in Venus Versus Virus. It's been £19.99 now £22.99.
Might be wrong on Garden of Sinners but I thought it was £90, now £130.

I pre-ordered Assassin's Pride last September at £29.99, I'd save an extra pound or 2 if I ordered it now.
😡 And my money has been in someone else's pocket for 4 months.

Darling in the FRANXX part 1+2 are each £10.99.
Fire Force S1 part 1+2, each £10.99.
So if the 20% works on top, that's not bad.

Overall, I'm struggling as (for me) I've bought nearly everything I want and it all depends on what's released in the future.
Hence, I bought nothing in the Christmas sales.

I've been interested in Venus Versus Virus. It's been £19.99 now £22.99.
Might be wrong on Garden of Sinners but I thought it was £90, now £130.

I pre-ordered Assassin's Pride last September at £29.99, I'd save an extra pound or 2 if I ordered it now.
😡 And my money has been in someone else's pocket for 4 months.

Darling in the FRANXX part 1+2 are each £10.99.
Fire Force S1 part 1+2, each £10.99.
So if the 20% works on top, that's not bad.

Overall, I'm struggling as (for me) I've bought nearly everything I want and it all depends on what's released in the future.
Hence, I bought nothing in the Christmas sales.
Yeh noticed garden of sinners price😆

Back