UK Anime Christmas Sales for 2022 [Anime Ltd's 12 Days of Xmas + More]

That last one’s inclusion still irks me. If anyone is looking to pick up Kakegurui, Boogiepop or Code Geass: Lelouch of the Re;surrection I’d be looking to sell once they arrive (not today apparently).
I just read about Code Geass

Not sure it should have been included. From what I can tell, you cant really watch ReSurrection without the movies as they change a few things in the story and the complete movie collection is aready in the sale so... kinda pointless. Made worse as you cant even buy the movies seperately...

Really weird inclusion in a mystery box.

Yes, I know the boxes are to move stock but doesnt change the above. And it was included in the same box as Promare, a movie I hope most people have already got by now. Easily making Green a better box to buy.

Overall, I'm now less confused about the Code Geass Franchise but also amazed at how much I dont remember about it.... Though it has been since 2016 since I saw R2 so maybe a rewatch is in order

I just read about Code Geass

Not sure it should have been included. From what I can tell, you cant really watch ReSurrection without the movies as they change a few things in the story and the complete movie collection is aready in the sale so... kinda pointless. Made worse as you cant even buy the movies seperately...

Really weird inclusion in a mystery box.

Yes, I know the boxes are to move stock but doesnt change the above. And it was included in the same box as Promare, a movie I hope most people have already got by now. Easily making Green a better box to buy.

Overall, I'm now less confused about the Code Geass Franchise but also amazed at how much I dont remember about it.... Though it has been since 2016 since I saw R2 so maybe a rewatch is in order
I've only just got round to buying the series. So now I have to buy the movies, which includes the named movie, making the one in the mystery box a waste? Hmm.

In the end I surrendered to my fate:
Code Geass Film Collection Limited Edition £24.99 and Ascendance of a Bookworm Seasons 1+2 - Blu-ray Collector's Edition £54.99 (plus a 10% discount making it slightly more bearable).

I will wait if they get Bookworm s3 later down the road cause if it does not get a uk relese depending on sales, this collection would be kind of pointless. I know i can risk it getting sold out but i rather buy SE of all 3 than have an incomplete series on shelf overall.

I've only just got round to buying the series. So now I have to buy the movies, which includes the named movie, making the one in the mystery box a waste? Hmm.
I'm only going on what I read online as it seems a few things changed in the movie trilogy that going into the OVA after the TV Series is kinda confusing

I was hoping it would be more like Madoka where its possible to watch the series then 3rd movie

But seems not :(

Last edited:
That last one’s inclusion still irks me.
Yeah, I was somewhat suspicious that the mystery box would have a title that is technically a sale title when I saw that they did not state otherwise on the page (unlike in the past if I can remember); luckily I didn't buy the Code Geass Collection but I was actually considering it at one point and I can only imagine how cheesed off I would be if I did.

lol what a tease!

I hereby promise to inform everyone what garbage wonders I get from the AOL 10 loose Blurays bundle

as promised these are the 10 loose BR i got:

Invaders of the Rokujouma!? (all episodes on one disc!)
Tsukimonogatari
Samurai Champloo disc 2
Asura Crying 2 last disc
Sagrada Reset disc 2
Berserk disc 2
Nobunaga the Fool disc 2 or 3(?)
Is The Order a Rabbit S3 disc 2
Katsugeki Touken Ranbu disc 2
Hentai Prince and Stony Cat disc 1

as expected a lot of garbage disc 2s, star of the show probably Tsukimonogatari
is there a thread where swaps are organised?

Last edited:

Tsukimonogatari
Samurai Champloo disc 2
Asura Crying 2 last disc
Sagrada Reset disc 2
Berserk disc 2

as expected a lot of garbage disc 2s, star of the show probably Tsukimonogatari

I really enjoyed Hentai Prince and Stony Cat was far better than I expected and I rate it highly :) Also Is the Order a Rabbit? might be right up your street given your love for Hidamari Sketch :)

I really enjoyed Hentai Prince and Stony Cat was far better than I expected and I rate it highly :) Also Is the Order a Rabbit? might be right up your street given your love for Hidamari Sketch :)

it was funny getting a loose disc from S3 of Order a Rabbit on the same day that I got S1 & S2 from the Sentai sale. I've not seen it at all, expecting lots of cute.

Tsukimonogatari
Samurai Champloo disc 2
Asura Crying 2 last disc
Sagrada Reset disc 2
Berserk disc 2

as expected a lot of disc 2s, star of the show probably Tsukimonogatari
Sort of, in the sense we could just re-use the one RonJB set up last year:

But from the looks of it I have 3 identical discs too you. Hentia prince and stony cat looks to be the only one that can make a full set (and I already own)
I posted my list up in the photo's thread but here is mine (I'll probably add to the thread mentioned above), as I still have most of last years.
Sagrada reset Disc 2 (ep10-18)
Fate Zero Disc 2
Bodacious space pirates Disc 3
Berserk Disc 3
Samurai Champloo Disc 1
Nobunaga no fool Disc 4 (ep23-24)
Is the order rabbir Bloom Disc 2
Tenchi Muyo OVA collection Disc 1
Asura cryin Disc 2 (ep10-18)
The hentia prince and the stony cat Disc 2

Lo-Fi Ghibli Vinyl today £40.

Erm this instead of a Blu ray EB? I can sense the internal rage of the Auknews forum as a thousand voices cry out :p

Back