UK Anime Christmas Sales for 2023 [Anime Ltd's 12 Days of Xmas + More]

Look my issue is not that there are repeat's i mean at some point if they release a repeat is bound to happen.

But this year they had 3 repeats and not only that one of them was already in one last year, like could you of at least waited a couple of years ? at least the other 2 had a few gap years in between.

The bigger issue is the promotional material that one was said to be 18+ and yet all the contents are only 15+ at best and no offence but when you label one like that over the other, it is clear that was suppose to be a main reason to buy that particular box and not having it seems a little deceptive. Have they even given a reason for it? Last i checked they are still labeling it as such.
Have you tried asking them directly? I'm sure they'll respond to your concerns. I understand your frustration but it's too early to tell how big of an issue this is when all we have to go on is one person's boxes. Unless we see more there's no way to tell if this is an isolated case or not. Plus, as I've pointed out, the risk of repeats is completely on the customer. There was no indication that it wouldn't overlap with a previous year.

3 repeats from previous years iinm. Not bad though. No 18s rated titles despite one of the bundles being rated as such.
I also thought that the 18 Bundle will include more or all Blu Ray of 18 rating but I've checked again now, it says Classification: 15, I think they called it (18) as Starmyu is rated PG

Is there a code or auto checkout at 20%?click that and it take you to blood c ultimate😂

this is a link for the MVM sale at ATA

Well, if you are intrested in the 10 titles of the two AOL Blu Ray Bundles it's 39.98 instead of 108.72 (135.9 before 20% discount), so the AOL is a very good deal

I ordered the two Bundles myself - I wonder what was included in the DVD Bundle?
Got a link to the contents of the two bundles?

IF I understand correctlly AOL Mystery Bundles only includes MVM titles,

"Titles included will be different to Blu-Ray bundle. Titles included will not be in Christmas sale nor Clearance sale."

So if that is the case, then the possible titles should be:

AIR TV SERIES COLLECTION (15) DVD
BERSERK TV SERIES [ORIGINAL] - COMPLETE COLLECTION (18) DVD
FATE/STAY NIGHT TV SERIES COLLECTION (15) DVD
OREIMO - SEASON 1 COLLECTION (18) DVD
OREIMO - SEASON 2 COLLECTION (15) DVD
PARANOIA AGENT COLLECTION (18) DVD
SAMURAI HAREM COLLECTION (15) DVD
USAGI DROP COLLECTION (PG) DVD
TRIGUN COLLECTION (15) DVD

The DVD Bundle is called "DVD CHRISTMAS MYSTERY BUNDLE 1 (18) DVD", implying it includes titles with 18 ranking, but the Classification is 15

Full value stated of the Bundle is 149.99, divided by 5 titles its 29.99 each, so Fate, Trigun and Berserk are out

that leaves:

AIR TV SERIES COLLECTION (15) DVD
OREIMO - SEASON 2 COLLECTION (15) DVD
SAMURAI HAREM COLLECTION (15) DVD

and Two more titles out of three:

OREIMO - SEASON 1 COLLECTION (18) DVD
USAGI DROP COLLECTION (PG) DVD
PARANOIA AGENT COLLECTION (18) DVD

As i already have AIR and USAGI and not intrested in SAMURAI and PARANOIA, I won't be ordering this set, unless I know that both seasons or OREIMO are included, just geting the 2nd season or neither is not worth it for me - if someone did get this bundle, will appriciate it with you can share whats in it

Back