UK Anime Christmas Sales for 2023 [Anime Ltd's 12 Days of Xmas + More]

Well the sale is live, trying to guess thatā€™s not listed with the other Collectorā€™s Editions.

Belle
Well the sale is live, trying to guess thatā€™s not listed with the other Collectorā€™s Editions.
Belle isn't in either the Collectors Edition sale or the Early Bird Redux lists, but is listed at Early Bird price (according to someone here) and has the promotion sticker on it on the search results, so not sure if it's on sale or will be one of the flash sales. Doubt it will be in the mystery box.
Screenshot_20231201-171534.png

Belle

Belle isn't in either the Collectors Edition sale or the Early Bird Redux lists, but is listed at Early Bird price (according to someone here) and has the promotion sticker on it on the search results, so not sure if it's on sale or will be one of the flash sales. Doubt it will be in the mystery
They showed it would be in the 4K flash day. Well heavily hinted it was listed as one of their 4Ks that ā€œcouldā€

Was hoping that the CE's for Looking for Magical Doremi and The House of the Lost on the Cape would make the sale cut-off, but they are still priced as normal (as is the CE for INU-OH, but that was always a long shot)

Currently plenty in my basket to mull over but nothing great enough to make me pull the trigger. Guess I'll just wait and see what goes out of stock as the days roll on and the flash sales drop.

I could have placed an order, but I was hoping for some vinyl records on sale or in 4K. Maybe it's better to wait... Just...
Damn, the question is how many of these UHD items will survive until this "4K flash day"... Because Future Boy Conan is OOP. Maybe they left some for sale? Who knows actually.

I could have placed an order, but I was hoping for some vinyl records on sale or in 4K. Maybe it's better to wait... Just...
Damn, the question is how many of these UHD items will survive until this "4K flash day"... Because Future Boy Conan is OOP. Maybe they left some for sale? Who knows actually.
Yeh wouldnt risk it... 1 i had in my cart went oos as i was about to checkout

Back