UK Anime Christmas Sales for 2023 [Anime Ltd's 12 Days of Xmas + More]

I am free!!! I do not feel compelled to buy anything, I’m happy since I can’t seem to help myself otherwise.

I’ll get all the releases I’m interested in off AOL later or something.

Happy hunting !

Placed an order that’ll be my present to open this year from my parents. Will keep my 15% discount in case any pre-orders pique my interest.

Is it glitch or is it guess whats in the bogoff? Future boy conan isnt in the list of bogoffs but if you put another title with it, its showing as its in bogoff

Was the minimum spend for the 10% code always £50? I've always spent more so I never really noticed.

This year I didn't. Got Kakegurui, B The Beginning, Kaiba, and Anti-Magic Academy from the BOGOF list, and Aoharu x Machinegun and Kiss Him Not Me from the Stocking Fillers...

And Girls Last Tour from MVM's DOTW

Was the minimum spend for the 10% code always £50? I've always spent more so I never really noticed.

This year I didn't. Got Kakegurui, B The Beginning, Kaiba, and Anti-Magic Academy from the BOGOF list, and Aoharu x Machinegun and Kiss Him Not Me from the Stocking Fillers...

And Girls Last Tour from MVM's DOTW
Yeah, £50 min spend for the code to work

Looks like I might not buy anything from either.

I have some interest in Big Order and Peacemaker Kurogane and Kings Game.

The Blood C Limited Edition is a good price but I know I would probably only watch the film. As is typical the physical extras are rubbish.

All I really have achieved is reminding myself of many previously bought titles that are unwatched.

Back