UK Anime Christmas Sales for 2023 [Anime Ltd's 12 Days of Xmas + More]

Thats not terrible then only two duplicates

one being Arslan. Is there any difference between the older Universal sets and Anime Limited set?

Oof, nothing in the mystery boxes worth buying and the remainder interesting only adds up to £51.64 so not enough for over £100 free shipping.
Sigh might have to pass(I can't believe I'm saving money on this) unless anime limited decide do a significant price drop on everything in stock for the last day outside of the products already in the 12 Days sale.

So any word on AOL's Blu-Ray Christmas Mystery Bundles, to see if that was a glitch with that earlier photo or its the same for all bundles?

So any word on AOL's Blu-Ray Christmas Mystery Bundles, to see if that was a glitch with that earlier photo or its the same for all bundles?
By glitch I'm assuming you mean the lack of 18 rated titles? Hard to say at this point as we only have one sample so far. Could be an isolated case or it could be all of them. We don't know.

Oof, nothing in the mystery boxes worth buying and the remainder interesting only adds up to £51.64 so not enough for over £100 free shipping.
Sigh might have to pass(I can't believe I'm saving money on this) unless anime limited decide do a significant price drop on everything in stock for the last day outside of the products already in the 12 Days sale.

Ooo does All The Anime usually do a significant price drop on the last day?? If so will definitely look out for it!

Question about Heroic Legend of Arslan. I see the second season only has 8 episodes while the first has a whopping 25? Is it a complete story while Season 2 is an OVA or something?

Question about Heroic Legend of Arslan. I see the second season only has 8 episodes while the first has a whopping 25? Is it a complete story while Season 2 is an OVA or something?
Season 2 covers the next arc after season 1. Episode count is inconsistent due to it being an adaptation of the novels, using the character designs from the latest manga adaptation by Hiromu Arakawa.

Last edited:

New release is already live, one I've been waiting for as well!

If you’re referring to the ’both bundles’ discussion from a couple of days back, I can confirm exactly the same titles. So it’s not a deviation, nor any randomness.
That is; 9x 15 rated, and 1x PG
MVM both Blu-ray Mystery bundle, no idea which is from which bundle though, I've left in order of how they arrived so maybe the top 5 is one and the bottom 5 is the other or maybe there just all mixed up.

View attachment 31686

Sasami-san
Grimore of zero
Love and Lies
Accel world
Photo kana
Starmyu
Vatican miracle examiner
Touken ranbu
Bakuon
Sagarada reset

EDIT: also turns out AllTheAnime/FedEx was just B the begining order and they didn't collect the other parcel that they created a label for (or they created 2 labels both for B the begining)

Back